Crystal Palace (A) | Post-Match Thread

jesus and sterling are now squad players and if pep's picks his best 11 both are not in it ? sterling is the puzzle for me because he was in the 11 until something behind the scenes happened and sterling was dropped

i would not be shocked if both was sold in the summer and a new front line signed in the summer
I’d be shocked, amazed and flabbergasted if we sold one of them never mind both.

Wrapt with the win, 1st half performance was off, but the second we dominated and should've won by more.

Thought Rodri and Fernandinho were excellent. Mendy played one of his best games for a fair while, Sterling looked a lot better, he just needs a goal. Torres is going to be some player as well. Happy Ake got through 90 minutes as well.

Special mention to Sergio for that goal, was a special moment that, hope he can bang in a few more before he goes.

Almost there now, the title is almost home.
"Wrapt"
Take a bow mate,beautiful word,correctly used.
There's hope yet.

Sergio showed today what he is about, an absolute banger of a goal. I have a feeling he might have a role to play in our Cl journey, may be he comes on in the last 10 mins in the final and score a couple of beauties
It pisses me of, why can't we have Sergio for one or two more seasons?
He did 90 today no prob and scored a blinder. Surely it would be useful to keep him if he so desired.

Anyway great result.
Could've been more, Raz should've put 2 away at least.
CP were never in it.

You need to earn an extension to play for Manchester City and pep and at the moment they haven’t earned it .
See that's the kind of post I expect in the threads when one if not both sign their extension. I know it sucks but you've got plenty of time to prepare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.