Crystal Palace (A) | Post-Match Thread

The usual disjointed frustrating first half but a great second half. With a touch more luck it could have been at least five. Poor old Sterling just can't score at the minute but his pace and movement is still very good.

Dinho great and Sergio .....what a legend. That's what you get from a proper centre forward, no overthinking, no messing about, one touch, bang, goal. It's breaking my heart he's going, if only he'd take a pay as you play deal or something, with bonuses for goals scored and trophies won. His fitness has to be the problem, if it wasn't he could still do a great job for one if not two more years.

The rags draw tomorrow and that would be the title as good as won. They'd have an eighteen goal deficit to make up in only four games and that's if we didn't take another point. One of the few times I'll be cheering the scousers on, surely they have one good game in them this season?

Great win!
That’s 700 goals in all competitions since Pep became manager. The next best is the dippers with 543 goals since Pep’s arrival.
What a team and what a manager!
Yeah but they've got a better strikeforce. It was in the papers and on the telly.
Pity goals from midfield don't count at the BBC.

great win and aguero scoring icing on the cake but 2 or 3 city players are just coasting and wanting the season over
its a shame that jesus and sterling are not giving it 100% and they both know are not in pep plans for champions league and hate being squad players

its feels right that we win the title tomorrow when the bin dippers beat the scum and then we will be 1000% champions league football with tuesday night and hopefully a final

I don't agree with your assessment of Raheem and Gabby's mental state... I simply can't see either "coasting" nor do I think they consider themselves to be mere "squad" players.

I think it "feels right" to win the title at home against Chelsea and then go on to win the European Cup against Chelsea too...

I don't want those fucking spittle creating, bus wrecking Scouse candle lighting, whining bastards to have anything to do with our title winning season...

That's what I think.

JJ

Last edited:
Excellent 2nd half showing from City. Torres and Kun looked very lively, Sterling was very busy but missed a few, he doesn't even make the GK have to save anything as his efforts were all off target. Contrast with Kun who forces a save more often than not
Gab was very busy too but it didn't quite come off for him today.
Solid at the back even with all the changes.
Bit slow and disjointed at times in the 1st half but really stepped things up 2nd half.
A great start to the weekend

Because with a draw, United will surely cover a 18 goal difference advantage to us in 4 games :) :)
Don’t care want us as champions tomorrow night plus i had a good bet on Liverpool at 4/1 for top 4 which will give me a good pay out if they do it . Liverpool finishing top 4 doesn’t bother me we have done what we set out for and they have failed in there main quest .

I don't agree with your assessment of Raheem and Gabby's mental state... I simply can't see either "coasting" nor do I think they consider themselves to be mere "squad" players.

I think it "feels right" to win the title at home against Chelsea and then go on to win the European Cup against Chelsea too...

That what I think.

JJ

jesus and sterling are now squad players and if pep's picks his best 11 both are not in it ? sterling is the puzzle for me because he was in the 11 until something behind the scenes happened and sterling was dropped

i would not be shocked if both was sold in the summer and a new front line signed in the summer

Sergio showed today what he is about, an absolute banger of a goal. I have a feeling he might have a role to play in our Cl journey, may be he comes on in the last 10 mins in the final and score a couple of beauties

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.