Crystal Palace (A) | Post-Match Thread

Pleased with the win but I must say that it was one of the Palace players who really caught my eye. I think we all warm to players who play with a smile on their face and accept the rough with the smooth but that cheery young lad Wilfried set a real example of enjoying every minute of the match. To such an extent that he felt it such a privilege to play for his team that he couldn't tear himself away from the pitch at half time but sat on the touch line for a good two minutes. The fans must be looking forward so much to being able to see him next season on the pitch. Such a good natured young sprog.

Pleased with the win but I must say that it was one of the Palace players who really caught my eye. I think we all warm to players who play with a smile on their face and accept the rough with the smooth but that cheery young lad Wilfried set a real example of enjoying every minute of the match. To such an extent that he felt it such a privilege to play for his team that he couldn't tear himself away from the pitch at half time but sat on the touch line for a good two minutes. The fans must be looking forward so much to being able to see him next season on the pitch. Such a good natured young sprog.
He’s a cock. Shit attitude. Moans about every single decision that goes against him. Nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. Thinks he’s too good to play for palace

also he’s missed the boat now and will never play for a club that is challenging for the best titles

He’s a cock. Shit attitude. Moans about every single decision that goes against him. Nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. Thinks he’s too good to play for palace

also he’s missed the boat now and will never play for a club that is challenging for the best titles

Just me or does he have really weird eyes? Reminds me of those Goa'uld alien overlords in the Stargate films/series.

Eberechi Eze for them looks like there's a good player in there, just a bit raw at the moment, with good coaching he can only improve.

Can't get used to the super-professional way in which we go about our business these days. One day soon hopefully! What a phenomenal week.

Players tend to drop in and out of form for various reasons, it isn't that long when BM was full of posts wanting rid of Aguero.
Sterling will be back sooner than a lot of people think.

i hope your right ?
but i have this feeling if city are bringing in haaland then one of sterling or jesus will make way and leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.