Crystal Palace (A) | Post-Match Thread

I’d be shocked, amazed and flabbergasted if we sold one of them never mind both.

does jesus score enough goals to be a main striker ? sterling wants first team football every week and not in and out because of a system that does not suit him ?

manchester city are at the stage when you have to bring something to the table or be a better finisher
lets not forget the amount of chances this city time create and miss with both major culprit ?

does jesus score enough goals to be a main striker ? sterling wants first team football every week and not in and out because of a system that does not suit him ?

manchester city are at the stage when you have to bring something to the table or be a better finisher
lets not forget the amount of chances this city time create and miss with both major culprit ?
Might all be true but my point remains.

I think he would have been offered a new 1-year deal if he had been able to stay fit for a large chunk of the season. I don't think he'd like to be a back up player either and I suspect that is what would happen if he stayed.

As much as I love him, the club have probably made the right decision (as long as they are bringing in a top class striker).
The club are giving him the deserved respect of walking away on a high rather just fading slowly away into the background.

Jesus barely scores enough goals to be a main midfielder.

He’s got the same or less PL goals than Lingard, Ward-Prose, Bowen, Soucek, Harvey Barnes and Madison.

He’s a good option as a wide forward but nowhere near good enough to be a main striker for a title challenging club. The fact Pep would rather play a strikerless system when he is fit says it all.

The thing with Jesus is that he rarely looks like scoring. At least Sterling has chances and fucks them up.

IMO, Jesus does have a future here but as a wide forward or 3rd choice striker.

i don't see it has foden that took his place something else happened with pep & sterling ? maybe we will never get to know why but from being first choice to now just a bench warmer is a puzzle. am a big fan of sterling and the lad worked so hard on his game to a point that he was being talked about be one of the best strikers in world football

i don't think its the false 9 as well because sterling can play right across the front line. maybe its time for a move and if it was money (wages) then pep and city are right to sell him because nobody in this city team is bigger than the manager or club

from what i heard sterling was after renewing his contract with better wages because others have been rewarded
and is not happy with what happened ? its just what i heard and hope its wrong. but with him on the bench and watching him in the games in the premier league the body language speaks volumes

if somebody offers us £50million i think the club would take the offer right now ?
Players tend to drop in and out of form for various reasons, it isn't that long when BM was full of posts wanting rid of Aguero.
Sterling will be back sooner than a lot of people think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.