Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

wait till we play wolves you aint seen nothing yet, southampton have a player injured every game around the 60 minute mark for drinks n tactic talk

palace started at the 30 minute ?? the player faked injury and it took about 3 minutes for a full body check by the physio when clearly nothing was wrong with the player ?

palace started at the 30 minute ?? the player faked injury and it took about 3 minutes for a full body check by the physio when clearly nothing was wrong with the player ?
getting time for as long as down injured they stay off pitch for same amount of time
trouble with that genuine injuries punished so stopping the clock which ref is supposed to do but never do

people say Liverpool will drop points are the same people that said 10 games before today they will drop a lot of points in next 10 games? :)
in that case I hope they dont say again Pool will drop lot of points in their last 10 games...

if we win the league or not 18 other teams would swap places with us right now
we don't have a divine right to win the title and if its such a bad season if we do finished 2nd. then sorry your far from being a proper city fan when your moaning about it

am like everybody hate losing or not winning ? but it last about 10 minutes now because my club has given me the best 10 years of my life and am so grateful

getting time for as long as down injured they stay off pitch for same amount of time
trouble with that genuine injuries punished so stopping the clock which ref is supposed to do but never do

yep you should not be allowed back on until the same amount of time being down genuine injuries or not
football should look at the blood gate in rugby and fake injury punished

I'm sorry but I just can't see the scouse bastards dropping points, I mean how many points have they dropped in the last 10 games

Same, can't see liverpool dropping points any time soon. Maybe at the end of the season if they've already won it.

In Salah, Mane and Jota they have players that take their only couple of chances in a game, it get's them over the line. That and ref and VAR decisions in their favour.

I agree with a lot of this and I would say that the defence have been sloppy with their passing since the winter break. The obvious exception being the rolls Royce that is John Stones.

I disagree about Rodri who has been superb this season and was okay last night.

I am still not sure why we signed Grealish but I hope to be proved wrong on this.

A combination of bad finishing and bad luck meant we didn't win but I think we played well enough to win.

Kev and John were excellent
I agree about the bad luck and bad finishing.. it happens.

In tight games scoring early and scoring first is a must to change the other teams tactics.

I thought it would be a hard fought 1-0 but 0-0 is not a disaster. I’d still rather be in our shoes than the scousers .

I agree with a lot of this and I would say that the defence have been sloppy with their passing since the winter break. The obvious exception being the rolls Royce that is John Stones.

I disagree about Rodri who has been superb this season and was okay last night.

I am still not sure why we signed Grealish but I hope to be proved wrong on this.

A combination of bad finishing and bad luck meant we didn't win but I think we played well enough to win.

Kev and John were excellent
Pep called out Cancelo publicly a few weeks ago regarding giving the ball away in a game. It’s becoming regular with him. I like him as a player and he offers us a lot but recently he’s having these moments of giving away possession far too easily in attacking positions which is leading the to the opposition counter.

Rodri, for me, I just can’t get on board with, I want to but I don’t see a fast enough football brain or legs. Maybe Fern doing it well for years had raised my expectations, Don’t get me wrong rodris’ form pre Christmas was great and I thought he’d actually found his rhythm in the side, which he had, I was pleasantly surprised! but then form is temporary and it definitely is with him. He turns into trouble to often, he plays hospital passes, he bundles players over constantly, he’s slow to recover once he’s been bi-passed. KDB screeming at him last night was a KDB Pissed off with his passing. I was the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.