Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

We should be going back to the fortmation that got us to the CL final last year

Kev False 9, Foden and Mahrez either side

Bernardo, Gundo and Rodri in the middle

Subs wouldn’t have changed anything. Sick to death of every fucking team we play parking the bus against us, teams never set up like this against Liverpool, how many times do we see Liverpool play a long ball forward to create a chance, city hardly have the opportunity to play a 20 yard pass forwards due to deep lying defensive lines with every **** behind the ball. Pisses me right off.
You are right. Subs would not have made a difference. They weren't suddenly going to find space. There was no space.

real shame about foden's performance yesterday. not so much his fault, but the fact he was put in a position that completely nullifies his talent, and kept there the whole game. Incredibly strange decision.
Foden was brilliant in that position against the rags. There was more space in that game.

They've won more than a few on the trot. Have been waiting for them to drop points like us since the 2nd Jan.

Let me continue to put a jinx on them :)
They'll drop points. There are ALWAYS games like we had last night. They had one in the Champions League last week and they'll get another one at least. Probably more. You cannot ride your luck forever and they've been riding it like mad.

We've done well to win trophies without a proven striker for a couple of years it it's starting to catch up with us now. The squad is starting to look stale and predictable. It badly needs freshening up in the summer. If.....and I must admit it's a bloody big if Liverpool lose on Wednesday it will be seen as a great point. The problem is we have a similar game like this; n Wolves away where I can see a similar result or worse. Both Liverpool and our teams are evenly matched but their forwards are better and this may prove the tipping point.
Wolves will come put to play. There will be mire space.

Sterling has a habit of scoring goals. We will never know if he would have made a difference
No we won’t know so we can’t say whether we were right or wrong not to change it. We might have changed it and lost possesion for them to score and win or we might have won or it might not have changed anything. It ‘s a pointless debate really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.