Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Where did I say we’ve struggled lol? it is a common fact that the squad is unbalanced and people are playing out of position because we have no striker.
I don’t see how we are unbalanced or which players are out of position

we missed some gilt edged chances. If we put one away. we would have created more as their resilience ebbed.

palace are a team of athletes and if one thing worried me. It was the fact we put everything into the game. We ran and ran and grafted for the full ninety
So, we will see if that’s a good or a bad thing

No we won’t know so we can’t say whether we were right or wrong not to change it. We might have changed it and lost possesion for them to score and win or we might have won or it might not have changed anything. It ‘s a pointless debate really.

It is not. That team could have played another 94 minutes and would not have scored. Jesus is a completely different player to Grealish, and might well have scored within 5 minutes of being on the pitch.

It needed changed up to break the deadlock. Didn't happen, so it is was the wrong thing to do.

Last edited:
It is not. That team could have played another 94 minutes and would nit have scored. Jesus is a completely different player to Grealish, and might well have scored within 5 minutes if being on the pitch.

It needed changed up to break the deadlock. Didn't happen, so it is was the wrong thing to do.
Scored within 5 minutes. Might have.

tools you lot.

It is not. That team could have played another 94 minutes and would nit have scored. Jesus is a completely different player to Grealish, and might well have scored within 5 minutes if being on the pitch.

Might have been , might not.

20/20 hindsight now but we needed an early goal to get the fuckers out of their shell and stop the choreographed play acting. That Kayoute was a prize ****, he feigned injury for three minutes then within minutes was hacking down KBD. The number of off the ball incidents was appalling. Viera kicking the ball away in the last minutes saw him drop in my estimation. The pitch was like a dried out building site, obviously fucked up to stop our passing game.
but, that’s all done, let’s knuckle down and put them fucking lickspittle bastards in their rightful place.
CITY!

Scored within 5 minutes. Might have.

tools you lot.

Has done before, has the ability to do it, fresh legs against tired opposition. Literally happens all the time in football. All, the, time. That's why managers bring on players when they need goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.