Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

An embarrassment really? Why does everything have to have a negative connotation? why can’t we just admit Liverpool are a fucking brilliant side and if they win it congratulate them for an unbelievable run of wins. We may not like liveepool but to lose an 8 point lead to them and to say it would be embarrassing is pathetic. Like a spoilt child
I won’t ever congratulate those bus attacking cunts!

The fair and unfair bit refers to the fan nonsense. I don't think it's true, but I'm amused seeing people who constantly slag off Sterling also convinced he would have come on and won the game.
The sane city fans realise his strengths and weaknesses. His stats alone show if you are looking for a goal he would be a decent option. Not starting him is fine if you get a goal, the control of the game is better. However if you are desperate for a goal not using him is a bit strange.

Maybe summat has gone on who knows.

BTW no one said he would have won us the game you made that up unless I missed a post.

We shud of won by at least 4 tonight it dint happen we move on,dont get caught up in the bullshit,yess liverpool are a good side,but they aint city,they shud of dropped against west ham at home last week and lost the cup final!,
They will get rolled by arsenal on wens,that is the one game this season ill hold my hands up an say yer fair enough,we shud of got beat,we will deal with them mickey fuckwits just like bernado just said,let them pricks at sky wank each other off for the night,not worried one single bit,oh and by the fuckin way salah is injured,but none of these bellends mention it on tv ,still fumin at nevilles comments pre match the littal rat,hes way out of his depth and needs puttin in his place the worm,hope we get utd in quaters and deal with them nobs now
But they didn’t! Champions get a last minute winner in games like tonight, we have done in title winning season

To be fair it could have been worse they had good chances to have won it
Don't let Sky Sports and their colleagues fool you fella, Crystal Palace deserved absolutely nothing from that game tonight. Hinchcliffe said "I think Crystal Palace deserve a draw"...Why is this always being said because a team automatically work hard that means they deserve something, Even though the opposition should of scored 5 or 6 goals. We only have ourselves to blame for not winning that game tonight, Palace luckily got a point because of us being poor on front of goal.

This post isn't having a pop at you by the way :) I understand what you mean. Just pissed off listening to Palace deserved a draw...Unbelievable.

Well as foden can play left very well and imho as a number 8 I would say that is exactly what Pep is doing. I don't think any of our players are particularly suited to playing false 9. Our player of the season shines in Kevs position.
Gundogan is best at it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.