Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Sorry PC, thought it was an okay performance against 10 men in the box.we created some great chances and that was as easy a penalty you'll see all season. Palace player knew immediately.
Not even a hint of protest from anyone on Palace on the PK. How about when someone commits a blunder that helps our cause
Eh??

In the first half Rodri had a shot well saved, Grealish should've done better with his shot that went wide & Haaland missed a sitter!
In the second half Haaland put a header over the bar & Alvarez should've done a lot better when he shot over the bar.
So in the game i watched we scored one and had five decent chances & as i can't remember Ederson having a shot to save, i'd hardly say we got away with it at all.

There is that fakeness again, you have perfected the we are not good enough persona you arses project

To be honest, I’ve been quite clear that over a season squad strength is vital to cover for injuries, lack of form etc. By any measure, City’s squad is not only the best in the league but you have both the experience and the pedigree but it doesn’t mean we’re not good enough though we do lack your clear advantages.

Considering Harland should have scored a hat trick, Grealish should have scored and so should Alvarez, I would say any one of those three.

Honestly, that's the most straightforward hat trick of the season for Erling. Tap in from the ball across the face of the goal when he's beaten the defender, and a more or less free header. Still a bit puzzled.
That said, nothing fazes the guy. Ego not dented in the slightest. Took the penalty excellently.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda but didn’t.
Sorry if my wording was confusing. Try reading it out loud. I find that sometimes helps.
Failing that, perhaps somebody could read it out loud for you.

"it was difficult to see where a goal was coming from".

"Considering Harland should have scored a hat trick, Grealish should have scored and so should Alvarez, I would say any one of those three".

And a smiley face for goodwill : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.