Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

We didnt play badly , they parked a fleet of coaches so always difficult for an actual game to break out , fed up of the lower teams doing this , makes us look bad when we wasnt

We got a pen !!!!

Listening to Gary Nevilles technical insights yesterday it occurred to me that he really should be a manager. He seems to know so much more than even Pep.
His wee sojourn as the top man was an unmitigated disaster. How long did he last? A few weeks? December '15 to March '16. I think he managed to win two games!

Your quite correct. Hard to enjoy watching the way we are playing now. Slow, sideways and backwards most of the time, centre halves who can't cross been played as full backs. Goals have dried up too. At least we didn't concede which has been a problem as well.
Not really edge of your seat entertainment though.

It has improved in recent times,but yesterday,while we played some lovely but ultimately meaningless football,we reverted back to the turgid approach play that kills games.

Palace are being criticised for parking the bus,but that isnt exactly what happened....it only paints a bit of the picture.

We need an alternative,as much as i hate the term....a plan B and even C.....right now what you see is what you get with an over reliance for magic from an out of soughts and very inconsistent KDB.

Full backs and wide men are the way forward.

It has improved in recent times,but yesterday,while we played some lovely but ultimately meaningless football,we reverted back to the turgid approach play that kills games.

Palace are being criticised for parking the bus,but that isnt exactly what happened....it only paints a bit of the picture.

We need an alternative,as much as i hate the term....a plan B and even C.....right now what you see is what you get with an over reliance for magic from an out of soughts and very inconsistent KDB.

Full backs and wide men are the way forward.
I think thats right. Plus new creativity in midfield. When you think of the riches we have enjoyed with yaya, David, Fern, Nasri, Gundo, Kevin, Bernie And Rodri, only the latter is at his absolute prime, the others have left or their influence is waining. Of course Phil may be part of our future midfield but we need more and I don’t believe Bellingham is the answer.

I think thats right. Plus new creativity in midfield. When you think of the riches we have enjoyed with yaya, David, Fern, Nasri, Gundo, Kevin, Bernie And Rodri, only the latter is at his absolute prime, the others have left or their influence is waining. Of course Phil may be part of our future midfield but we need more and I don’t believe Bellingham is the answer.

Bellingham is fairly unique,he will certainly add that quality to our squad.

The kid had a mediocre game the other night,he has had plenty of great ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.