Crystal Palace (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should carry on resting players with an eye on the next game. Right till the last game of the season.

They beat us at the Eithad when we were 1-0 up. Thats enough for me to make sure we giving 100% on Sunday or we will have a very bitter afternoon. Even if we get the lead maybe we have to defend very well and also kill of the game. Brighton game wasnt what I like after early lead we gave chances, crosses, freekicks to them luckily they couldnt punish us but we should have made it 2-0 or 3-0 and thats it.

Beat Palace and put pressure on Pool otherwise we give extra motivation for Klopp just before their game . Btw my feeling is we beat Palace in a close game and Liverpool beats Chelsea. Pressure is well and truly on both teams who handles it better gonna be Champions thats it.

Beat Palace and put pressure on Pool otherwise we give extra motivation for Klopp just before their game . Btw my feeling is we beat Palace in a close game and Liverpool beats Chelsea. Pressure is well and truly on both teams who handles it better gonna be Champions thats it.

I can say for certainity that the pressure will be on Liverpool more so when City drops points. If they win, they will play with less pressure and hope to churn out a win just to be in touch. As seen immediately after the New Castle game and in the game against City at Etihad.

Roy’s interview from their training ground on Fake Sports News earlier gives me a bit more confidence. Very relaxed, basically agrees they are safe, and quite rueful about the fact they have us and how difficult it will be for them. When asked about their win vs us he basically said not to read anything into that, and they had one of those (lucky) days where it all went right. I might be misinterpreting it, but he seemed almost resigned (although maybe that’s wishful thinking on my part!)

Zinchenko fit is great news. Hopefully him and mendy can play one game each a week and danilo and walker can play one each. Danilo tomorrow, walker Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.