Crystal Palace (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the fannies will come flying out of their shells when we do rotate? Who am I kidding, of course they will.

Rotate the shit out of it Pep.
Unlike the Chelsea game,i think even the biggest whingers can see the sense of such a requirement.

it’s about injuries and avoiding them
Are you going to avoid them for the final if we get there? Because we would have 4 games to get the 2 wins we would need and possible injuries could happen in the remainder. Balance needed .

Are you going to avoid them for the final if we get there? Because we would have 4 games to get the 2 wins we would need and possible injuries could happen in the remainder. Balance needed .
We have a good chance of already having the league wrapped up by then if that's the case. It's about reducing possibilities

We'll be rotating in those games too, unless we need to win them , we most likely won't. Today Tuesday is far far more important than Saturday.

--------------------------------------Edi-----------------------------------

---------Canc-----------Eric------------------Nate------Benny---------

-----------------------------------Ferna----------------------------------

--------------Bernardo------------------------------Phil----------------

----------Ferran----------------Sergio---------------Ferran------------

Statistically we may need 2 wins but in reality we only need 5 points. One win, two draws and a loss from our last four games even if we lose against Palace. Chill!

just have a sneaky feeling pool will turn up and get something at OT this weekend. Anyhow, i'm hoping we can win but deduction has taught me that we both a) struggle in early kick offs, and b) struggle when we field too many changes. I'll take a draw now to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.