Crystal Palace (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hoped now Pep's favourite lad Eric Garcia was available so he could of started these fixtures. Him and Laporte/Aké. Cancelo and Mendy as full backs. Fernandinho pretty much nailed on starting, then the midfield is where we don't have much options to rotate, so likely Bernardo and Gündogan, up top with Torres, Aguero/Jesus and Sterling.

Ederson
Cancelo
Ake
Laporte
Zinchenko
Dinho
Silva
Gundogan
Sterling
Jesus
Torres

Although I can see another Sergio and Jesus starting XI

just have a sneaky feeling pool will turn up and get something at OT this weekend. Anyhow, i'm hoping we can win but deduction has taught me that we both a) struggle in early kick offs, and b) struggle when we field too many changes. I'll take a draw now to be honest.
They need top 4 desperately, I'm sure they won't give those bastards an easy game.

Are you going to avoid them for the final if we get there? Because we would have 4 games to get the 2 wins we would need and possible injuries could happen in the remainder. Balance needed .
Jesus Christ we have a 10 point lead with 5 games left. We probably have enough points now. It’s extremely unlikely we will have to go full strength in our remaining games so we will rest before the final too because it will be won already.

I don’t know what else to say to you. It’s so bizarre.

I don’t want to lose against Palace but I’m more concerned about preparation for a much more important game. I get you aren’t as bothered or don’t see the risk but I don’t agree. If we aren’t at it against PSG we are out. If we play our reserves vs Palace we probably still win. Have some faith in us...PSG are better than Palace...that’s the balance.

Statistically we may need 2 wins but in reality we only need 5 points. One win, two draws and a loss from our last four games even if we lose against Palace. Chill!
it's about getting a win on Saturday. Rotating 90% isnt a good idea as we saw v Leeds which resulted in more pressure afterwards.
So a balance is needed and i hope Pep will pick a strong enough side to get the win.

--------------------------------------Edi-----------------------------------

---------Canc-----------Eric------------------Nate------Benny---------

-----------------------------------Ferna----------------------------------

--------------Bernardo------------------------------Phil----------------

----------Ferran----------------Sergio---------------Ferran------------

I know a lot are torn on Ferran, but there’s no way he’s playing on both wings lol

it's about getting a win on Saturday. Rotating 90% isnt a good idea as we saw v Leeds which resulted in more pressure afterwards.
So a balance is needed and i hope Pep will pick a strong enough side to get the win.

it only resulted in more pressure in a few fan’s minds. The players went our and beat Villa next game.

Jesus Christ we have a 10 point lead with 5 games left. We probably have enough points now. It’s extremely unlikely we will have to go full strength in our remaining games so we will rest before the final too because it will be won already.

I don’t know what else to say to you. It’s so bizarre.

I don’t want to lose against Palace but I’m more concerned about preparation for a much more important game. I get you aren’t as bothered or don’t see the risk but I don’t agree. If we aren’t at it against PSG we are out. If we play our reserves vs Palace we probably still win. Have some faith in us...PSG are better than Palace...that’s the balance.
I see your point v PSG. But to say the reserves could still win v Palace is very naive in my view. Its certainly not a balance at all. All I'm saying is that a strong side should be played on Sat with the likes of Foden,Gundogan, Kev, Rodri , Mahrez ,zin , walker all rested. Stones will be rested anyway. Maybe Gundo ,Foden , to come on later if things aren't going too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.