Crystal Palace (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your point v PSG. But to say the reserves could still win v Palace is very naive in my view. Its certainly not a balance at all. All I'm saying is that a strong side should be played on Sat with the likes of Foden,Gundogan, Kev, Rodri , Mahrez ,zin , walker all rested. Stones will be rested anyway. Maybe Gundo ,Foden , to come on later if things aren't going too well.
Are you worried United will catch us? Our second 11 is better than Palace’s first 11 it’s not naive. If United are 7 points plus GD behind us after the weekend I won’t be bothered at all...they aren’t going to catch us. PSG may knock us out without our best 11 fully rested though.

When we played Leeds we had I think 22 shots to 2. We didn’t lose because we dropped some players that could have happened to our best 11. We lost and it made no difference because we are so far in front and United didn’t win all their games either.

Are you worried United will catch us? Our second 11 is better than Palace’s first 11 it’s not naive. If United are 7 points plus GD behind us after the weekend I won’t be bothered at all...they aren’t going to catch us. PSG may knock us out without our best 11 fully rested though.

When we played Leeds we had I think 22 shots to 2. We didn’t lose because we dropped some players that could have happened to our best 11. We lost and it made no difference because we are so far in front and United didn’t win all their games either.
You said we'd probably win with our reserves. Is that realistic ?

They need top 4 desperately, I'm sure they won't give those bastards an easy game.

majority of those 22 shots were absolute no-hopers from outside the box, not exactly guilt edged chances. Would really not enjoy a repeat of the team that played leeds.

You said we'd probably win with our reserves. Is that realistic ?
...our reserve best 11 first team squad not literally Delap et al.

Put it this way, say I had the choice of beating Palace but losing say Diaz because of a pulled hamstring or losing to Palace and Diaz being fit for PSG...I’d take the loss to Palace.

...our reserve best 11 first team squad not literally Delap et al.

Put it this way, say I had the choice of beating Palace but losing say Diaz because of a pulled hamstring or losing to Palace and Diaz being fit for PSG...I’d take the loss to Palace.
100 % rotation isnt going to happen and shouldn't happen. Let's see what Pep puts out eh?

100 % rotation isnt going to happen and shouldn't happen. Let's see what Pep puts out eh?
It’s my opinion mate the same as yours. We all have to wait for Pep and he will do the right thing.

I still think you are worried United will catch us. That’s the root of it.

It’s my opinion mate the same as yours. We all have to wait for Pep and he will do the right thing.

I still think you are worried United will catch us. That’s the root of it.
Technicalities still exist - never over until we get over the line. To do that we must win on Saturday. I think you're looking for 100% rotation which is unrealistic . Plus , you seem to be obsessed with CL . I'd be happy to win it but the PL is way more important. Difference of opinion that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.