Crystal Palace (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premier league is priority SJ,but their again that’s my opinion

It is, but after Tuesday we have 4 matches to throw everything at winning the league, just in case.

The league is the overall priority, but given the circumstances we can afford to make use of our substantial buffer. We'd be idiotic not to

Palace are a real awkward team. I am and and have always been a 'start your strongest team disciple', but we know that Pep wants the Champs League Final. Difficult to assess his starting 11 but based on recent trends, he will most likely change no more than 7. Those 7 are anybodys' guess??

I don't care if we play a weakened team of squad players and one or two youngsters. If we get beat then so be it. Gives United a slight hope of winning the league but we cannot afford to chance playing any player 3 times in a week.

We need to hold on to what we have next Tuesday by playing same side because PSG have players who can hurt us early on and change the game in an instant, especially against us if we chance playing fatigued players who will be tired from playing Palace.

The league is almost in the bag but it's only HT in CL semi.

Priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.