Crystal Palace (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we have to rest players, palace are a bit of a jekyll & hyde team so we dont know what they will chuck up performance wise, outside the bottom 3 only southamptom have conceded more than than them so its quite possible we will win with big changes providing we take our chances, dont want to be losing this if united win and then going into the chelsea game

Start the strongest team,win it could be champions by Sunday night
You are bat shit crazy. We are already champions. Utter madness to think otherwise and even madder to not want the entire team rested for PSG. As if people are talking about winning the league on Sunday like it even matters whether we win it this weekend, next weekend or the following Wednesday. Any decision that doesn’t maximise our chances of beating PSG over two legs is a wildly incorrect call.

The obvious changes are Laporte in and Stones out, Fernandinho in and (possibly) Rodri out. I will be surprised if Sterling and Jesus do not come in for Mahrez and likely De Bruyne. I would bring in Zinchenko and move Cancelo to right back with Walker out. Neither Cancelo nor Zinchenko played a full match in Paris. Gundogan could be out with Rodri staying in.

The question is will Torres come in for Foden and will Dias stay in the team?

Ederson

Cancelo
Dias
Laporte
Zinchenko

Fernandinho
Rodri
Bernardo

Sterling
Jesus
Foden

That team should be strong enough to beat Palace.

Get the match won in the first half and bring on Ake, Torres, and Mendy.

You are bat shit crazy. We are already champions. Utter madness to think otherwise and even madder to not want the entire team rested for PSG. As if people are talking about winning the league on Sunday like it even matters whether we win it this weekend, next weekend or the following Wednesday. Any decision that doesn’t maximise our chances of beating PSG over two legs is a wildly incorrect call.
As long as we win that title couldn’t give two flying bat fucks about anything else it’s a bonus title for me all the time

Could we see a 343

...........Ederson
......Garcia Laporte Ake
Cancelo...Rodri...Ferna...Mendy
..............Sterling
..........Aguero....Jesus

442 let’s us play all 4 forwards (Jesus, Aguero, Sterling, Ferran) but I think 343 is better for the team overall, because we can use Mendy wide by default, and Ferran more inside rather than out wide where he isn’t as good.

Aguero can be a sub.

Eddie

Garcia/(Walker or Dias)
Laporte
Ake

Cancelo
Dinho
Doyle/(Gundogan or Bernie)?
Mendy

Ferran
Jesus
Sterling

I think it’s obvious Laporte and Ake will play, but the 3rd CB is up in the air.

Similarly in midfield Dinho will play but his partner is not obvious. I’d like to see Doyle here with license to push forward.

Cancelo because I think Walker and Zinny should start against PSG.

Aguero out and this front 3, the 343 suits all 3 better IMO as they can swap around and mostly play centrally, which favours all 3.

Ederson

Cancello
Laporte
Ake
Mendy

Ferny
Zinchenko
Bernardo

Sterling
Jesus
Ageuro

Ederson

Cancello
Laporte
Ake
Mendy

Ferny
Zinchenko
Bernardo

Sterling
Jesus
Ageuro
think i would rest Bernardo over Foden. Bernardo would cover more ground and must be physically spent more that Foden. Foden being younger could certainly handle the extra game time. Only issue being who would you risk more in terms of getting a knock and missing the game. Think Bernardos value can be underestimated a bit in this context

Steffen

Cancelo
Laporte
Ake
Mendy

Rodri
Ferna
Zinchenko

Torres
Jesus
Sterling

Anything else would be utter madness, 4 or 5 of this team have been regulars and all are good enough to win this game, this is about resting minds as well as bodies & protecting key players.....no Cityitus here, the league is won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.