Crystal Palace (H) - Post-Match Thread

I agree we play too many games to skip the “we need a CF” issue.

We chased Laporte’s howler. And the sending off despite debatable, started with a piece of poor defending.

Up front Grealish disappointed again. If that was Sterling he would’ve been ….

Anyways. One of those days. And pity the equaliser was a toe offside. That could’ve changed the game. We move on.

Sterling is more dangerous than Grealish.. people won’t want to hear that but despite fluffing his lines Sterling constantly gets in behind and creates havoc. Grealish plays in front of defenders.

Thats it referee , book the time wasting keeper to hurry him up when the game is just about finished.
Worst City performance in a very long while.
I am not sure what Laporte could do with the sending off, Zaha was all over him before he went down.

The first goal completely fucked it and the sending off only compounded it. If we hadn't shot ourselves in the cock early doors I'm convinced we'd have got something from that game. We created more in the 2nd half but there were still far too many individual errors and poor performances. And that useless tosser of a ref, the less said the better. Shite.

These weird results happen from time to time, my biggest worry is the “form” or major lack of it from kdb, cant carry him much longer, jack G in his free role like villa would also help us, pep knows best i guess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.