Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

People need to stop giving these YouTube, Social Media, Creators ect whatever the fuck they are called or shall I say "Nobodies" the time of day...

Who on earth is that gimp, Some little bellend in the box room in his mum and dad's house with wank socks under his bed thinking they know it all ffs

What's on his YouTube show next week? "Like and subscribe and watch me play with my Hot Wheels cars crashing into my sisters barbie doll house"...Fucking prick.

The scary thing is that the players are still getting used to Haaland and the type of runs he makes. Once they get used to his runs, he'll be unplayable. That 3rd goal was unreal; pointed to where he wanted the ball despite defenders around him, then confident and competent enough to hold them off and coolly slot in the corner. Generational talent.

But he doesn't fit in City's system according to the rags I know

That 3rd goal was absolutely outstanding.

_126467085_gettyimages-1418495887.jpg

Poor old Ward just bounced off him.

Very much a tale of two halves.

Below par and error strewn first half.

Superb second half when Haaland came into his own. That third goal was quality. He is right place right time and if he stays fit he will break scoring records.

Bernado superb!

Eccles! When we were two down and pulled it back I was there thinking (once I'd calmed down) @Eccles Blue will be posting about the boys in blue fighting to the end! So good to see this post.
Thank you. I must admit that once I'd looked on the BBC website at half time I switched everything off and wandered round the house chanting 'Come on City, come on City, you can do it, you can do this.' Luckily my neighbours at both sides were out so they couldn't hear me!! I start off at a normal tone and build myself into a frenzy. :-)

I ended up Hoovering (Dysoning) the front room and starting to make a meat and potato pie............ then realised I had no flour so it ended up just a casserole!! :-)

Turned back on just as the BBC posted that it was FT.

I suppose I shouldn't really admit this as it makes me sound soooo weird but it's City and we fight to the end and I have to fight along with them in the only way I can. :-)

What a game! Deflated and depressed at half time. Elated and erect at full time!! Only City can do this too me!
Shit goals too concede which happens, but the lads don't really panic (unlike us watching). We're so fucking good.
Bernie was excellent and halaand's 3rd goal was superb. I never for one second thought he was gonna miss it! He's a machine! And will hopefully get even better with time.
Well done lads for that2ndhalf performance. Sublime.

Should it not of been a foul on cancelo for there 2nd goal or are forearms into the face ok now
Or just when against us
He needs to limit the rollovers. Doesn't he realise, in the prem, the number of rollovers is inversely proportional to the probability of a foul being given.
More than 1 and he is not getting a thing. More than 2 and chances are he's getting a yellow for himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.