Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

Even worse from some of our "so called fans" on this very forum at half time.
They had cause to gripe but by fuck did some of them go overboard with their comments.
Now that truly was embarrassing Zin.
You had to actually be at the game to see how bad we were in that first half. Bernado got us going in the second half with his persistence and then we started to play.

Take me down to Haaland City
Where the grass is green and the goals are pretty
Oh won’t you please take me home yeah yeah yeah

Axl Rose 2022.
Brilliant song from undoubtedly one of the best albums ever!
Anyway ,on to Manchester City, rather than Paradise City, thought the atmosphere sounded pretty decent today. People are always quick to moan when it's a bit quiet. Listening to the website commentary (which annoyingly kept 'buffering' which kind of interrupted the 'flow') the support sounded quite impressive, especially in the 2nd half when we were chasing the game.
Often though, when we are up against it, as people have said it's better than when we are well in control and its a case of 'here we are now, entertain us' (another great song there!!)

People need to stop giving these YouTube, Social Media, Creators ect whatever the fuck they are called or shall I say "Nobodies" the time of day...

Who on earth is that gimp, Some little bellend in the box room in his mum and dad's house with wank socks under his bed thinking they know it all ffs

What's on his YouTube show next week? "Like and subscribe and watch me play with my Hot Wheels cars crashing into my sisters barbie doll house"...Fucking prick.
I can think of 1 million things I'd rather do than watch 'football analysis' on YouTube. Amazes me that people do. No offence to any City YouTube channels, but I won't be watching you either ;)

Terrible first half. Don't think there was much of an issue defensively, yes there's minor errors in there but the two goals happen, it's our attacking play that was woeful, everybody taking 2/3 touches too many and zero end product, didn't have a shot first half.

Second half we were superb, played with the tempo required to break them down, and Bernardo was the catalyst, luck with the goal but that's what you get when you actually shoot. Once momentum was with us you always fancied us.

A defeat today would have pretty much eradicated any advantage we had over Liverpool with their poor start, with them smashing Bournemouth and riding high seeing us losing at halftime, that comeback was more than just the 3 points, it's a demoraliser for the scouse vermin. They're walking out of the ground after a 9-0 win and they're downbeat because of what's happened at the Etihad. It's crushing for them to continuously get excited about us dropping points only for us to stage comebacks like today. Absolutely crucial. Now time for a clean sheet and a convincing win against forest and villa.

I ended up Hoovering (Dysoning) the front room and starting to make a meat and potato pie............ then realised I had no flour so it ended up just a casserole!!
Just nip out to the chip shop and get a couple of Holland's, for God's sake! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.