Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

I can think of 1 million things I'd rather do than watch 'football analysis' on YouTube. Amazes me that people do. No offence to any City YouTube channels, but I won't be watching you either ;)
Totally agree. I can only just stomach the so called "professional" pundits. Ain't no way I'm wasting my life listening to some 'pound shop pundit' to blather away inanely.

Reactions: TFC
City showed why they have won 4 titles in the past 5 seasons. Simple as that. you can't be at 100% for 100% of the time, but the match is played over 90 minutes and it's the score at the end that counts.

Just leaving this here along with a small message of “get the fuck in Haaland son”
My post was replying to someone about winning the quadruple… which I do think we’re capable of, but will struggle in latter stages if we get injuries and having to rely on a bench like that with 3 games a week. My comment wasn’t anything to do with today’s game. Anyway, no one’s getting me down after that second half. I’m sure you’re going to try though

How the fck did their keeper not get booked in the first half. The ref only blew for him to take when he knew he was going to. All his time wasting was overlooked
Had a cheeky fiver on him at 4/1. I image the ref/refs association betted on him not to get booked

Those gripes are pointed at players who have been set up to play that system; Pep has done it the last couple of games and what we can all agree on is Walker as an extra body, centrally is pointless, you can’t blame him though as it was already exposed at Newcastle… I liked the cameo from Sergio, seems to be comfortable in possession so although the times when we do use that system will sacrifice Walkers defensive quality, it’s apparent that it will only work with certain individuals
Put Walker in a back 3 and Gomez lwb/Cancelo rwb. Will sacrifice a forward, but very solid defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.