Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

Really struggled getting a decent stream today. i finally got one as they scored the first and then I had to listen some knob of a co-commentator bigging up Palace at every opportunity. Finally got a decent stream after 50 minutes and was so pleased that I did. Weird thing is the stream I watched after 50 minutes had no commentary- only crowd noise which was a relief after listening to that tosser for 45 minutes

Did anyone know why Walker was pissed off at full time? Seemed to be arguing with someone on the touch line lots of arm waving and gesticulating?

Dippers will be pissed off
9-0 and still same GD
Bournemouth are everyone’s whipping boys so don’t read too much into it.
Bernie = fucking magnificent
Haaland = that’s why we paid the money (Razza can’t score 1 on 1 but EDH scores with 2 around him)

And believe it or not, at 3-1 against the Geordies I said to my mates in the Spanish man cave it has 3-3 written all over it

At HT 0-2 today I said 4-2, if only I was a betting man
I wasn't never read anything into these matches, it's just one game. To be fair though, it might only be the same GD now but it's a lot better for them than it was at 3 p.m. I don't really care as we're the better team and I see no reason why we won't finish above them again.

Really struggled getting a decent stream today. i finally got one as they scored the first and then I had to listen some knob of a co-commentator bigging up Palace at every opportunity. Finally got a decent stream after 50 minutes and was so pleased that I did. Weird thing is the stream I watched after 50 minutes had no commentary- only crowd noise which was a relief after listening to that tosser for 45 minutes
My stream froze just as a Palace fan in the crowd was giving City fans the wanker sign... they'd just gone 2 up..
I do so hope hes having a shit boring journey from hell on his way home..

Really impressed with the bits I've seen of Alvarez, could be a good option for that left side when Phil needs a rest
I've been saying for weeks that I think he's going to be superb, and would like to see him starting every week. Always seems to make a difference when he comes on.

You had to actually be at the game to see how bad we were in that first half. Bernado got us going in the second half with his persistence and then we started to play.
Bang on. Slow, sloppy, losing possession, leaving way too much space, no answer to their shape...I had faith we would turn it around in the second half but it’s honestly been a while since we played that poorly. Bernie was pivotal for me, his runs, his dribbling, even before he scored. Second half we looked like City, first half Typical City!

Bang on. Slow, sloppy, losing possession, leaving way too much space, no answer to their shape...I had faith we would turn it around in the second half but it’s honestly been a while since we played that poorly. Bernie was pivotal for me, his runs, his dribbling, even before he scored. Second half we looked like City, first half Typical City!
You do realise this is the POST match thread?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.