Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

Xpected goals are stupid as is al those expected stats and site that have them with stupid league positions and such

You play , you get points, you finist where you do

Pretty simple, the rest is bollocks
Why don’t you stop wasting your time watching the matches and just look at the results, if that is all that matters to you?

Well I don’t think that my ticker will last the season based on the last 2 league games! I trust Pep implicitly, but I just don’t understand why we are persisting with the inverted full backs. It seems to be causing more problems particularly for Walker. It is mixed opinion on Mahrez on here, but I thought he was ineffective. He was reluctant to take their defenders on and het into the penalty area. Fortunately, Bernardo showed him how to do it. Gundogan was fantastic when he came on and for me was our game changer. Great to see Haaland get his first hat trick and I am sure that will be his first of many. Let’s keep the faith and go again against Forest on Wednesday.

Few thoughts…
- First half was a shambles, less said the better but I beg do not play Walker as an inverted full back. His ability on the ball is his biggest weakness so why make him integral to making the team tick.
- Second half miles better.
- Bernardo is irreplaceable.
- If Haaland stays injury free he’ll break all scoring records in a PL season

Why don’t you stop wasting your time watching the matches and just look at the results, if that is all that matters to you?
Xpected goals, and all that is meaningless shite for a generation too lazy to think or have passion for the game.

Honestly what does it mean??? A stat that in reality means nowt

Oooooh its expected........ did it happen ? ... no

Oh

Xpected goals, amd all that is meaningless shite for a generation too lazy to think or have passion for the game.

Honestly what does it mean??? A stat that in reality means nowt
It shows who is more clinical and who is profligate. It’s used by scouts as well as statisticians of the game.

It’s fairly new, so obviously not necessary for those who‘ve watched the vast majority of football without it.

Assists weren't a thing until fantasy football took off.

Distance run, tackles made etc too.

Everybody uses stats to a certain degree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.