Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

It was more his work rate and failure to support the right flank, which was again targeted; he’s more than useful to the attacking 3rd but the set up insists he puts the yards in the other end, which he consistently lacks!
You are seriously just looking for reasons to slag Mahrez. How many times did palace get to our half that we had to defend. They scored a fluke goal and another that we should have done better for.

Yes. By a magnitude of 2.3765338. Which, by my reckoning, means I’ve done well.
Later mate, I’m knackered. By a magnitude of 1000 and I don’t need Match of the day to tell me that. We won, all’s good. Ta ta
Night night. Can‘t wait to have a spelling/grammar chat and suggest that it doesn’t matter how things are spelt as long as the meaning gets across. ;-)

Sleep well.

I think some are giving Palace too much credit. Yes they are a good side but they got two lucky goals really. Freak deflection on the first and poor defending from our part for the second (along with an ignored foul). We were shit first half and the moment we turned it on in the second half they couldn't lay a glove on us.

We don't look like we are firing on all fronts yet. Give it a few games to get this pass and move game focused again and we'll be alright. We started worse last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.