Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

What's bothering me is how disrespectful the Scousers were scoring Nine against Bournemouth. Hopefully the press will vilify them as they justifiably did us when we behaved so badly towards Burton. I'm ashamed that a team could treat fellow professionals so appallingly

Last edited:
It shows who is more clinical and who is profligate. It’s used by scouts as well as statisticians of the game.

It’s fairly new, so obviously not necessary for those who‘ve watched the vast majority of football without it.

Assists weren't a thing until fantasy football took off.

Distance run, tackles made etc too.

Everybody uses stats to a certain degree.
Modern bollocks and fifa generation shite

I can tell when a player is off form watching the cunts play, silly stats mean fuck all and people who base their opinion on our team through them are cluelesss

Modern bollocks and fifa generation shite

I can tell when a player is off form watching the cunts play, silly stats mean fuck all and people who base their opinion on our team through them are cluelesss
You’re just old mate. It’ll come to me too.

I’ve never played a game of FIFA.

It’s a wonder you weren’t headhunted as a football scout.

What's bothering me is how disrespectful the Scousers were scoring Nine against Bournemouth. Hopefully the press will vilify them as the justifiably did us when we behaved so badly towards Burton. I'm ashamed that a team could treat fellow professionals so appallingly
City come back from 2 down, haaland scores a hat trick and your mind is in the scousers.

Have some dignity

What's bothering me is how disrespectful the Scousers were scoring Nine against Bournemouth. Hopefully the press will vilify them as the justifiably did us when we behaved so badly towards Burton. I'm ashamed that a team could treat fellow professionals so appallingly
I know what point you’re trying to make but it’s a league game which is totally different. Goal difference could mean finishing 2nd instead of 3rd

Scored 4, come back from 2 down. Haaland hat trick. Yet there's still the usual moaning cnuts on here. Strange place is Bluemoon. Serious question, were any of you even alive when we were shit?
Different expectations now, but I know where you are coming from. We have become very spoilt as a fan base and expect to win every game. This club has raised the standard of the premier league by way of the fantastic football we have produced for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.