Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

I didn’t think Guita was that unduly slow at restarting the game at goal kicks. Seemed to me that the crowd wanted in to run to place the ball down and kick it immediately.

It’s just a fact of life these days that when your team is losing, the opposition keeper gets the brunt of the abuse.

Guess it’s just a natural way us fans try to get our team an edge to get back into the game, but no one will ever get 2 yellow cards for Timewasting, so it may well be misspent energy.
He was no slower than any other keeper of a team that parks the bus. I think the crowd made it sound worse than it was due to frustration of the way the game was going.

He was no slower than any other keeper of a team that parks the bus. I think the crowd made it sound worse than it was due to frustration of the way the game was going.
What makes it really annoying is that while visiting keepers are allowed to treat it as if they were taking the dog for walk in the park, Ederson got yellow carded a couple of times if I recall for time wasting.

What makes it really annoying is that while visiting keepers are allowed to treat it as if they were taking the dog for walk in the park, Ederson got yellow carded a couple of times if I recall for time wasting.
Eddie’s not great at hiding his Timewasting though. He only does it if we’re narrowly winning in the last 10-15 mins of a game.

Guita didn’t change even after they went behind. He was trying to keep the score down. ;-)

Palace Forum.
What did the rest of us do, go and support United?
Never ceases to amaze me that every single fan of "poorer" teams kid themselves on they would walk away if they were taken over!rhino.png

We were shite for most of the first half, only berny seemed arsed, and then he dragged us back into the game, walker, and dias were terrible, foden and kev abject

Let us not gloss over most of the players were sub par, berny and haaland dug us out of a bang average performance
Yep but keep it in context that we’re a couple of weeks behind the rest in sharpness. Give it a couple of weeks and we’ll be back up to full speed.
Probably just me but a big part of me enjoys the challenge when we go behind. You can’t beat getting behind the team to power back into a game.
I don’t get those that completely lose their shit and cry, scapegoat and tantrum at these champions.

Palace have a tidy record recently at our place. They must hate the Etihad though. The number of injuries these clowns have picked up here in recent seasons is incredible. One injured every minute and half rolling around for ages for as many seasons I can remember. Horrible time wasting fuckers. Total anti football. That wanker Marriner booked the keeper in stoppage time last season after 90 mins of passing around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.