Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

Sorry but the whole team selection seems based on favourites, not in form players, or the opposition. This is down to the manager.
Gundogan is not at present a starting player. Fernandinho is not a central defender. If I was Phil Foden, I would now be requesting at least a loan, if not a transfer, as the current minutes on the pitch are simply inadequate.
If Pep can't see this I am sorry but HE needs to move on.
Play Garcia in CD and Fern as the DM. Am I missing something, or is it too obvious to ask players to play in their recognised positions.
I am beginning to think Gundogan has pics of Pep shagging his (Gundogans) mum!
Have you ever visited the planet earth?
What the funk are you woffling on about?
So pep needs to move on does he?

Could you expand on your ridiculous statement?

We didn't play our best team today, should still have been enough to win. We were leggy.

Funny enough I could see the problems we were going to have already in the first minutes seeing us being slow and lethargic. Had the same feeling against Norwich, Wolves and the rags. I should start bet when I have this feeling that we are going to struggle. It was clear already in the first minutes that we weren't concentrated and generally not up for it. Strange but the league has gone months ago, so it's not such a big deal, hopefully.
Yeah I mean I understand why people are pissed, but I have already written off winning the league, I never thought it we had even a 1% chance of winning it.

So I understand rotating Jesus and Mahrez and hence being forced to play Bernardo out there. It's also good (but really bad) to know Stones can't really be relied on consistently.

So now we know, against Real Madrid for example the starting line up MUST include Mahrez, Jesus, Laporte and Dinho, rest about in other games to get these 4 fit for important games. Hopefully the other players can get in form with the rotation. I would also probably go Bernardo over David in midfield, as he provides more protection with Gundogan.

On Gundogan, how did people not notice how great his passing was? Honestly shocked how people can blame him for anything, he isn't a defensive midfielder, he is a deep lying playmker.

Cancelo also had a terrible 2nd half but I can forgive that somewhat as he only started playing more, but something must have happened either instruction or onfield, because he was quite more erratic in that 2nd half.

We didn't play our best team today, should still have been enough to win. We were leggy.

Funny enough I could see the problems we were going to have already in the first minutes seeing us being slow and lethargic. Had the same feeling against Norwich, Wolves and the rags. I should start bet when I have this feeling that we are going to struggle. It was clear already in the first minutes that we weren't concentrated and generally not up for it. Strange but the league has gone months ago, so it's not such a big deal, hopefully.
We were playing well. We just didn't score and they scored from their first attack. Football can be like that

We have 1 defender who can defend 1 on 1 and he’s been out most of the season. Same as Newcastle, I had no confidence we could defend our lead for the last 5 minutes.
Piss poor game management. We know they have one man. Zaha. How on earth was he allowed to get one on one with stones in the area? Where were the full backs? We can’t defend 1 on 1 so why allow it to happen with 5 left. Fucking shocking.

To say that was a half arsed performance would be too generous so I’d say quarter arsed. Slow, methodical build up play with little or no end product. If the players can’t be bothered to look interested it’s no wonder the atmosphere was non-existent until we equalised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.