Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with others we need to just keep winning now.If we can get some semblance of form and fluidity back and not pick up any injuries it's a bonus. We know it won't happen but if we win all our games from now we win the league whatever others do.

I think Daveed will score today. As usual I'll hear it from the beer queue. Getting the train up from Euston for this one. Could be fun. Should get some rest really.

Edit: £81.40 for a single. Shitinell. And it'll cost Palace fans near a fiver to get to Euston.

Last edited:
I want 4-4-2 back
I know we all moaned about him playing 4-2-3-1 but, that was for euro and maybe big away games. now we are playing this all the time. we out scored the teams with 4-4-2. we won the league with 4-4-2. both times. lets play that again at home.
now that I am complaining; we always had our best form with Silva on right, KDB plays best of his games in the center. why change that? and put silva in mid and KDB ion right?

my team for this.

Hart
Zab-Otamendi-MDM-Alex
silva-toure-delph-Sterling
kun-nacho

How fickle of fans to slate 442 only to plead for its return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.