Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but let him has as many outings as Yaya has first before condemning him to squad player

I guess next season will provide us with our answer. I just don't see him based on his career to date, being able to provide that moment of genius to win a game on his own. Not saying he is not a decent player but think there are better out there and possibly within the club given time.

I am all for giving him a go but surely if Pellegrini felt the same, he would have selected him over Fernando the other night.
I'd wager that was more down to Manuel's rotation policy than anything else so not a particularly good example in my opinion.
Very worrying - a squad player nothing more or nothing less. Let's just see how many big goals in big games he provides. Lots of effort but not top quality.
Not a saviour by any means (and not sure where you are getting that, anyway, as I've seen no such exalting posts) but he currently gives us much better balance in the side, which is desperately needed from the off.

I also think you short change him mate. Give him time in the side and then make your judgement. I think he has shown quite a lot to be optimistic, personally.

I'd wager that was more down to Manuel's rotation policy than anything else so not a particularly good example in my opinion.

Not a saviour by any means (and not sure where you are getting that, anyway, as I've seen no such exalting posts) but he currently gives us much better balance in the side, which is desperately needed from the off.

I also think you short change him mate. Give him time in the side and then make your judgement. I think he has shown quite a lot to be optimistic, personally.

As I said let's see if he is a regular in the side next season or a squad player. Seen enough of him at Villa to know he is not top quality. All about opinions mate and when he plays and pulls on the shirt I will support him. Hope he does make it here but just my opinion.

Talk of balance in the side now there's a topic and don't get me started on that one.

I'm at the stage now where I am thinking; This is like the 'good' old days, you don't know whether we are going to win, lose or draw. Makes it slightly more interesting but is bad for my blood pressure.

Play the Zab man Mr P, it is his birthday after all and he should also be Captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.