Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even think about who the ref is going to be now Eccles,i just take it as red he will do us over,how sad is that

I see what you did there. Can't be Howie or Walton, and I think FatPhil has hung up his whistle. Whoever, I have reached the point where I expect a shafting off the ref rather than any other outcome. It is a sorry state of affairs!

15:00 Man City v Crystal Palace

Referee:Jonathan Moss
Assistant Referees: A Holmes A Garratt
4th Official: M Clattenburg

Kinell! Since he gave us that pen v VIlla a season or two back when it got to within a foot of the guy's arm we've been paying it back in spades. He's so far behind the play that I expect him to be walking out of the tunnel five minutes after we've kicked off!

He could fall over, though, fracture one of his ample buttocks and we get Mark Crappybugger. He just shafts everybody one way or the other.

We could do with a big win as i wouldnt be surprised if the title went down to GD again. Hopefully Arsenal will drop points v Stoke and we can win the game 3/4-0

Id go for,

......................Hart...................

Zabaleta....Mangala....Otamendi....Kolarov

............Delph........Fernandinho...........

.....Silva.........Yaya..........De Bruyne......

................Aguero...........................

The fullbacks would supply the width. Then bring on Sterling/Navas/Kelichi for added pace when Palace start to tire

Thinking a nice 3-0 win

I would like a match that reflects the quality within the team. All performing the way Otters and Sterling played on Wednesday! 'Snot much to ask for! And I would like, after the fourth or fifth has sailed into the Palace net, Pellers to go up to Pardew and say: Well, I hope yer liked that one, yer fuckin' old ****'!

I would like a match that reflects the quality within the team. All performing the way Otters and Sterling played on Wednesday! 'Snot much to ask for! And I would like, after the fourth or fifth has sailed into the Palace net, Pellers to go up to Pardew and say: Well, I hope yer liked that one, yer fuckin' old ****'!
I think after their villa game a lot of their fans are fearing a result like that

We could do with a big win as i wouldnt be surprised if the title went down to GD again. Hopefully Arsenal will drop points v Stoke and we can win the game 3/4-0

Id go for,

......................Hart...................

Zabaleta....Mangala....Otamendi....Kolarov

............Delph........Fernandinho...........

.....Silva.........Yaya..........De Bruyne......

................Aguero...........................

The fullbacks would supply the width. Then bring on Sterling/Navas/Kelichi for added pace when Palace start to tire

I'd swap Sterling for Yaya!!
Yaya was excellent on Wednesday night, but to me that points to the fact hat he hadn't played 2 games in a week!
I think we need to do the same again regarding Yaya.

Since Shearer accused him of being not strong enough (wrongly, he was fouled) Ota has been like a maniac out there. Very lucky the other night when he assaulted Osman. Good man.

With Jonathan Moss in charge it will go down to where the big money has been gambled.

Another bent fucking crook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.