• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker, Stones, Dias, Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne, Bernardo
Foden, Haaland, Grealish
That would be my team (assuming all are fit), though I'd probably have Bernardo a bit deeper. Gundogan doesn't really deserve to miss out but Bernardo does give us a bit more energy in the middle.

Obviously we have more than enough to blow Palace away - you just fear that Sunday will be a template for how we can be got at in the new system. That said, it was a match where a few had off days, and we still should've won so fingers crossed it was a kick up the arse and back to winning ways.

And hopefully get through tonight with no injuries and a some good minutes in some players legs.

Do we reckon Alvarez will be getting in the starting 11 soon? Any plans to play him alongside Haaland?

Obviously we have more than enough to blow Palace away - you just fear that Sunday will be a template for how we can be got at in the new system. That said, it was a match where a few had off days, and we still should've won so fingers crossed it was a kick up the arse and back to winning ways.

And hopefully get through tonight with no injuries and a some good minutes in some players legs.
Every time we drop points, it's lauded as the way to beat us. It seldom turns out to be the case

Think back to the early days of his first season with us. He played inverted LB/RB which was mindblowing then (Clichy & Sagna?), and I'm getting those vibes again. Even had Kolarov as CB! But started to go pear shaped after a 3-3 draw at Celtic in the CL.
I remember that season quite well and yes I get the same feelings too. It might be a quite up and down season for us.

I've gone for a win but it's going to be a tough one as Palace ain't no mugs. We need everyman on his game and Pep to use his subs or change the formation if things aren't working, not waiting to last possible minute as per.

If we pick up an injury from that jolly amongst jolly's tonight, well, I'll be proper miffed!

We need to blow these out of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.