Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 27th Aug 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine we'd get something vs our bogey team!!

Didn't score in the last 2 matches against them (A 0-0, H 0-2).
Maybe it's time for a change.

Hope we go back to clean sheets after the Newcastle invitational.
I'm thinking that three points, a healthy scoreline and a clean sheet would just be about right. We're not getting A. Taylor whistling about the field, are we?

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Grealish
Haaland
I'll be surprised if he leaves Gundogan out he's arguably been our best player in the first three games. Could well be a game for Gundogan too with his midfield runs into the box.

I think he'll play Saturday and sit out Nottingham Forest.

I hope he doesn't invert both fullbacks again: albeit with a slightly worse press than Newcastle, Palace do have pace on the break which will expose the gaps left on Walker's side. KDB plays more centrally and it leaves Rodri to cover a lot of ground to support.

Right what's everyone's opinion on this inverted full backs tactic? It worked against West Ham but was exposed to great effect by Newcastle when for quite a period they were overrunning us with every attack. I fear similar on Saturday against the pace of Palace's attacks if we play the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.