Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

I can't believe the usual hair shirts have convinced themselves the team was in any way booed.
It was for the officiating, the result and the way we got our pockets picked somewhat undeservedly.
I don’t wear a hair shirt (too scratchy) ;-) and I read that the team was booed which is why I asked the question. Thank you for explaining that it was for the Specsavers needing, biased, fools of officials who are still trying to grind us down. But they won’t. :-) Thank you.
Fairly obvious the boos were for the officials after a 95th minute penalty. I agree with you, people suggesting otherwise have an agenda. People have every right to be frustrated with recent performances but this team and manager will never be booed for a few below par performances.
Thank you also for explaining it was for the Specsavers needing, biased fools officiating. I wasn’t at the match (I’ve asked Father Christmas to bring me better health for next year) ;-) and I don’t like to read the Matchday thread as I like to cheer in my own way as I do my chores rather than get depressed reading the thread. :-)
However I really, really don’t have an agenda apart from a win for Manchester City THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. (Even my new iPhone won’t type that in lowercase I just don’t understand it. *lol*
So my thanks again. And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.
Don’t fret anyone. John Boy and KDB will sort it all out. :-)

As an aside; when I finished my chores I sat down and watched a film with the original John Boy (Walton) in it! They always win as well after adversity. ;-)

I don’t wear a hair shirt (too scratchy) ;-) and I read that the team was booed which is why I asked the question. Thank you for explaining that it was for the Specsavers needing, biased, fools of officials who are still trying to grind us down. But they won’t. :-) Thank you.

Thank you also for explaining it was for the Specsavers needing, biased fools officiating. I wasn’t at the match (I’ve asked Father Christmas to bring me better health for next year) ;-) and I don’t like to read the Matchday thread as I like to cheer in my own way as I do my chores rather than get depressed reading the thread. :-)
However I really, really don’t have an agenda apart from a win for Manchester City THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. (Even my new iPhone won’t type that in lowercase I just don’t understand it. *lol*
So my thanks again. And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.
Don’t fret anyone. John Boy and KDB will sort it all out. :-)

As an aside; when I finished my chores I sat down and watched a film with the original John Boy (Walton) in it! They always win as well after adversity. ;-)
Have a good one Mate.

you'll be well aware that we aint quite hit the levels of typical city yet ;-)
It’s all relative …. typical City of yesteryear didn’t have a back 4 that cost over £200m did it, but even then I can’t recall so many injury time concessions in consecutive weeks … can you?

This is a good comment. I completely agree and it's why I think Pep feels the need to play Alvarez with Haaland as frequently as he does. Haaland simply isn't physically 'built' to press like we have in the past over 90 minutes so I believe Pep's thinking is that he needs Alvarez there to help pick up some of that slack for Erling. Looking at Alvarez's energy levels yesterday makes me think that all this running has caught up with him.
Exactly. Also if you add to the fact he's also replacing Kev, you can see where we're losing that killer pass & total control in our midfield.

I'd prefer us to ideally play either Erling or Julian, not both with Julian trying to do what KDB does, whereby few to no players in the world that I can think of can. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Would have Michael Olise in our squad, keeps the ball well, pacey and got a shot on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.