Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

What you forget to mention is these draws are likely to cost us the title this season.
We're not going to win game after game after game indefinitely - there will always be a lull. Look at today - Liverpool failed to overcome a feeble, slow, ponderous and pathetic United today - United had a golden chance to win it. Despite our lapse in form, we're the nightmare on the shoulder of the top three. This season, the likes of Liverpool, Spurs, Newcastle, Villa and Arsenal (and maybe Chelsea at some point) will take points off each other. Brighton are also good for taking down the big hitters. All of that should suit us if we can get our act together.

We can't keep relying on other teams though can we?
No but I think this season will be a very low points total with lots of teams beating each other. And it will go down to the wire. That said I just have a gut feeling we will miss out on the league this season but we will drown our sorrows by winning the CL at Wembley. Back-to-back CL winners would be fantastic.

I admire your optimism - however the current malaise is deeper than poor patches of form seen in previous years.

There is no quick fix for multiple problems now facing.

Agree that Pep is the greatest coach but we are approaching his final 18 months and that brings a world of problems on top of the current issues which won’t have a happy ending.

I admire your optimism - however the current malaise is deeper than poor patches of form seen in previous years.

There is no quick fix for multiple problems now facing.

Agree that Pep is the greatest coach but we are approaching his final 18 months and that brings a world of problems on top of the current issues which won’t have a happy ending.
That's your opinion. We've lost two near irreplaceable players and it's natural that at some point it will become more pronounced. But we have the most irreplaceable of the lot still to come back, a trophy in the bag and another to play for this week. I think your dark cloud view is premature. Despite our below par form, we've missed out on points in some games in the most bizarre ways - all our nightmares come true.

I don’t wear a hair shirt (too scratchy) ;-) and I read that the team was booed which is why I asked the question. Thank you for explaining that it was for the Specsavers needing, biased, fools of officials who are still trying to grind us down. But they won’t. :-) Thank you.

Thank you also for explaining it was for the Specsavers needing, biased fools officiating. I wasn’t at the match (I’ve asked Father Christmas to bring me better health for next year) ;-) and I don’t like to read the Matchday thread as I like to cheer in my own way as I do my chores rather than get depressed reading the thread. :-)
However I really, really don’t have an agenda apart from a win for Manchester City THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. (Even my new iPhone won’t type that in lowercase I just don’t understand it. *lol*
So my thanks again. And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.
Don’t fret anyone. John Boy and KDB will sort it all out. :-)

As an aside; when I finished my chores I sat down and watched a film with the original John Boy (Walton) in it! They always win as well after adversity. ;-)

id say the boo's were for both the officials and the team.

agree on John and Kev to sort the shit out

No but I think this season will be a very low points total with lots of teams beating each other. And it will go down to the wire. That said I just have a gut feeling we will miss out on the league this season but we will drown our sorrows by winning the CL at Wembley. Back-to-back CL winners would be fantastic.
My thoughts as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.