Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

Time to be critical....

I don't think Walker as captain works. This is nothing against Walker, but for me the captaincy has to sit in a central position.

This is against Walker; he is not a fucking wing back. Some of his crosses were school playground stuff.

We are missing Gundogan. Grealish is a passenger and does not seem capable of doing anything at all at this point. Yes, lovely goal on the half turn, but what else?

Foden just isn't David Silva.

Alvarez is becoming the new James Milner because noone else can be bothered.

Ugh, that will do.

Given events in Bournemouth, bit of perspective needed here. It really isn’t the end of the world, whether it’s Pep’s fault or not.

Oh, and we are current treble holders. Again, not the end of the world today.

As sad as those events are, this is the post match City vs Palace thread and fans/posters can vent as much or as little as they want

That was fucking wank, why do we fuck about with the ball tip tapping it continually going backwards, Phil running into trouble then captain brain dead strikes, Tierney couldn't wait to give them anything and we played into the trap, we must have the slowest team in the league.

One shining light is the other teams at the top aren’t that good either imo.
The PL would have been there for the 4th time taking if we had played anything like the decent we can. Mind Arse and Dips will continue to get the help they need- goals not disallowed and pks very rarely awarded against them and certainly not on their home grounds.

I said it 2 weeks ago and i'll say it again - this is 2016/17 all over again. Enjoy time travel.

Time to be critical....

I don't think Walker as captain works. This is nothing against Walker, but for me the captaincy has to sit in a central position.

This is against Walker; he is not a fucking wing back. Some of his crosses were school playground stuff.

We are missing Gundogan. Grealish is a passenger and does not seem capable of doing anything at all at this point. Yes, lovely goal on the half turn, but what else?

Foden just isn't David Silva.

Alvarez is becoming the new James Milner because noone else can be bothered.

Ugh, that will do.
Grealish was not a passenger at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.