Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

The amount of disrespect for Hodgson and Palace shown on the match day thread was as appalling as it was ignorant.

Palace stayed in the game for as long as possible, rode their luck at times, and did City at the end.

We were poor, and got what we deserved, Palace played us, and got what they deserved.

Lessons learned all round by some City fans? I very much doubt it.
What are you talking about?

Disrespectful to a team that has 6 points from the last 10 games.

How dare people think the treble winners should beat a depleted Palace team at home.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in and all the usual stuff I generally put but I’m afraid the news from the Luton v Bournemouth game has shaken me up and I can’t get enthusiastic. Sorry. But the Boys tried, they’re tired from the hard couple of seasons.
All the best.

If a team dominates the game and are 2-0 up at home and don’t win then, at least in that game, it is a mentality problem.

You must be capable of seeing a game out sensibly. To do that you have to concentrate for 100 minutes not 80 not 90 not 95.

Pep has got to temporarily replace the players who are incapable of doing that.

It will be interesting to hear what he has to say.

Ederson is invisible as always
We all know he's shit on penalties, but idk what guys expect him to do for their first goal. He's the last person for blame there. It's a driven ball across the 6-yard box for a tap-in.

What’s the point having all this ‘control’ when we just throw away goals and games anyway. Rather take more risks. No Haaland means we can play an extra 200 passes side to side. Brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.