Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

Complacency and lack of concentration cost us again. How many late goals now?

Ederson was poor. Was a bit lucky to see yellow.

Walker is a disappointment this season. Him trying to create chances around the box is hopeless. We don't need his pace in most games, and when we need it his positioning is bad, see their first goal today.

Gvardiol is new to the league. Doesn't offer enough in attack.

Foden showed why Pep is reluctant to play him in midfield: lacks awareness.

Lewis did well. If we are honest, he should be involved a lot more, though.

Alvarez isn't fresh.

Pep should have made changes after 2:1.

Doesn't look good. Kind of expected that we weren't going on a winning run. Will be very difficult. IF we win the league, it will be by 1-2 pts or on GD. I think we are going to win, but it's not easy to be optimistic, given how many points we have lost from winning positions.

Foden braindead. Shit game manager.

Pep stubborn prick. Needs to start making subs to see games out, instead of insisting on plan A.

Love them both but paying fans deserve an opinion.

arf

can't feel too bad. last year was so perfect. I do want a couple of lads to grow up. I think early success can make that difficult.

Well I'd say our defence has been pretty shite this season.
Stones has been in and out of the team which hasn't helped, and Dias has been out of sorts, but they are far from shite.

Teams have worked us out a little, and Pep is taking time to sort it out. He'll get there.

This team currently has a habit of conceding points late on and failing to pick up any points late on. Trends can change over the course of a season but it's getting a little worrying now and has to be put to bed.

Can't write the team off but presently nowhere near winning four in a row.

Pool winning
Spurs winning
Chelsea winning
Palace winning

Awful form. Once is unfortunate, 4 times in such a short space of time is criminal. Run out of steam in all of them games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.