Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
BlueBearBoots said:
karen7 said:
I think he will end the game with both but start with nasri
I really like both of them

Love nasri but he's not always his best without silva on the pitch

He was great in the 4-1 derby without dave but he has gone off the boil again recently

Sammi is a great player but for me he has been too slow on the ball recently and has allowed teams to get players back when we break.
Palace will try and get loads of players behind the ball, and catch us on the break. Without Merlin we have no one to break down teams like this. Think we need to move the ball quicker so I would prefer Jovetic and Aguero. Get our chance on goal before our midfield moves too far up the pitch also. Like we used to do, like we played against Spurs.

Nasri will start. Say what you will but even off the boil he was involved in 2 of our 3 goals last game. Created a good few chances for Sergio too. Seem to remember he was pretty handy in the final few games of the title win. Need his experience on the pitch not on the bench.

You want a playmaker against teams like this but Nasri does worry me in that in these kind of games he can often reach a dead end, usually because he's come too deep to get the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.