Crystal Palace V Manchester City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluep*ss said:
karen7 said:
SrilankanBlue said:
@MCFC 57s
PELLEGRINI: "Silva, Navas and Nastasic are all out with injuries – all the other players are fit. I don't know how much longer for Silva."

TOURE'S FIT! What happened to Navas btw?

I read he hurt his ankle as well
Just wondering what has happened to NASTASIC ?- not heard much about him since - months ago.-When he did seem to lose his form.

Pellers said a couple of weeks ago all the tests are clear but he still complains of pain,so it's a mystery

LJ75 said:
eversince 76 said:
What I would wanna see:
Hart
Zab - Komps - MDM - Kol
Milner - Fern - Yaya - Nasri
Sergio - Jovetic

Sergio and Jovetic together would be literally bumping into each other. Add Silva to the mix, and it just becomes too dense and too similar.

Two of the most intelligent attackers in the game, 65 million pounds of talent, can surely manage to keep a few yards between themselves?

F**k the result from Klanfield we need to beat this lot comfortably and then rest up for the Neverton game. I still think Liverpool will slip up and if it is this week then so be it. Regardless give this lot a good stuffing and they will react better for their next game.......

----------Hart
Zab--Komp--Demich--Kolarov
--------Ferny---Garcia
Nasri-------Yaya------Jovetic
----------Aguero

Palace 0-3 City

Eds said:
F**k the result from Klanfield we need to beat this lot comfortably and then rest up for the Neverton game. I still think Liverpool will slip up and if it is this week then so be it. Regardless give this lot a good stuffing and they will react better for their next game.......

The players should de desperate to win it anyway, irrespective of what happens in the earlier game.

Very strange press conference from Mourinho, he is certainly upto his usual tricks. He certainly doesn't want Liverpool to win the league lets put it that way...

"Wait for Sunday and on Sunday you will know our team"

Mourinho asked if Gerrard deserves to win the title: "Why? So many big players and they’ve never won it.

Mourinho asked about Brendan Rodgers's impact at Liverpool, Jose Mourinho says: "Don’t ask me about Liverpool and Brendan.

supercity88 said:
----------Hart
--------Ferny---Garcia
----------Aguero

Palace 0-3 City

I think he will start with Kun and Edin up front. The rest of the team picks itself with Yaya back.

jollylescott said:
supercity88 said:
----------Hart
--------Ferny---Garcia
----------Aguero

Palace 0-3 City

I think he will start with Kun and Edin up front. The rest of the team picks itself with Yaya back.

I think he will as well, and I think he'd be right to. Aguero on his own would have a tiring and fruitless time against them with 11 men behind the ball, whereas Dzeko can pull defenders around and open up spaces for him.

Our biggest obstacle on Sunday is getting goals I think. (Isn't it always? But you know what I mean). We can ill afford a 0-0 draw, let alone a 0-1 defeat.

Chippy_boy said:
jollylescott said:
supercity88 said:
----------Hart
--------Ferny---Garcia
----------Aguero

Palace 0-3 City

I think he will as well, and I think he'd be right to. Aguero on his own would have a tiring and fruitless time against them with 11 men behind the ball, whereas Dzeko can pull defenders around and open up spaces for him.

Our biggest obstacle on Sunday is getting goals I think. (Isn't it always? But you know what I mean). We can ill afford a 0-0 draw, let alone a 0-1 defeat.

With Silva out, do we play a central 3 of Yaya, Ferny and Garcia and Aguero, Nasri and Dzeko...

I think Yaya should start - give him a good 60 mins and get him back to fitness for Goodison. If we play Dzeko and Aguero, do we play Milner instead of Silva?

NQCitizen said:
LJ75 said:
eversince 76 said:
What I would wanna see:
Hart
Zab - Komps - MDM - Kol
Milner - Fern - Yaya - Nasri
Sergio - Jovetic

Sergio and Jovetic together would be literally bumping into each other. Add Silva to the mix, and it just becomes too dense and too similar.

Two of the most intelligent attackers in the game, 65 million pounds of talent, can surely manage to keep a few yards between themselves?

Exactly my view.
As for the too dense and too similar quote, Silva, Aguero and Jovetic are three totally different kind of players in their style of football.
Jovetic is used to play around a hitman and likes to come from wide. And he likes to take a shot on goal, is far more direct in his style of play and has a great pair of lungs. I rather have Jovetic running around Aguero, than Aguero running around Dzeko.
But if Negredo was back to his December/January form i'd put him in straight away. Unfortunately he's not. Dzeko has been ok. Better, Dzeko has been Dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.