Crystal Palace V Manchester City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
irishben said:
If Yaya is fit I think Jovetic should start

If Yaya is'nt fit I think Jovetic should start

Either way, I think we should start Jovetic
So what do you reckon we should do with Jovetic then?

eversince 76 said:
Palace is a hard nut to crack, but rather we make the stupid mistake than find it hard to score a goal. If we play a solid game like with 10 at Hull, we will win because we always score. If we make a stupid mistake, we'll end up like at Cardiff, Villa, or Liverpool to name a few when we even scored 2 at each of those games. But maybe that has escaped your attention.

Tell you what, when we have scored 4 you can come on here and gloat and tell me how you told me so.

I'd genuinely like that.

I think it's going to be a tight game with us struggling to break them down.

---------------Hart

Zaba-----Vinny------MDM------Kolarov

----------Garcia------Yaya---------fern----

-------------- Nasri/Jovetic

----------------Dzeko------Sergio

I'd go with this as reckon palace will be tough to breakdown with the full backs providing the width

Similar to West Brom- come out of the blocks early with two quick goals-(Palace game plan out of the window) Palace will then have a go with a nothing to lose nothing to play for attitude and we shud hit them quickly on the break. If this happens i'd go for a 4-1 for City.

alanblue said:
Who's the ref anyone ?

Howard "look at me" Webb!!!

Hi all 1st post here, missed the fixture at your place earlier in the season, but thanks to our good form I will be coming up next season :D, been to Maine Road a few times.

Looking forward to Sunday, and for those of you that think because were safe we will relax a bit, you dont know much about Pulis! we will be up for this as Stoke manager he never finished in the top 10, he wants that as do we as fans, will be a cracking atmosphere as well, will you bring your "A" game? you will need to, anyway lets hope for a entertaining game (without Webb spoiling it too much!)

Enjoy your day at our crappy ground :D

London_CPFC said:
alanblue said:
Who's the ref anyone ?

Hi all 1st post here, missed the fixture at your place earlier in the season, but thanks to our good form I will be coming up next season :D, been to Maine Road a few times.

Looking forward to Sunday, and for those of you that think because were safe we will relax a bit, you dont know much about Pulis! we will be up for this as Stoke manager he never finished in the top 10, he wants that as do we as fans, will be a cracking atmosphere as well, will you bring your "A" game? you will need to, anyway lets hope for a entertaining game (without Webb spoiling it too much!)

'You don't know Pulis' haha and you do??? all I know about Pulis is he's managed shit teams and finished mid table max on english spirit! Anyway I sincerely hope we put you back in your place and you can go home still safe in the knowledge that you're safe for now!

London_CPFC said:
alanblue said:
Who's the ref anyone ?

We'veknow Tony Pulis for along time.

What do you mean by "crappy" ground by the way ? Do you guys cut the grass ?

Kipax72 said:
Bit of a long shot. Anyone know where the game will be on TV in Washington?

DC or Washington state? If DC, local blues chapter watch at Lucky Bar in Dupont Circle.

If DC, send me a PM and I can give you more details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.