CSKA Moscow v City - Post match discussion

Mr. Aguia said:
Marvin said:
Why's the defence getting criticism? Thought they did well

With a pitch like that, and at 1-2 the last 10 mins was going to be harem skarem.

Great win.

Pitch had nothing to do with the goal they scored. Garcia beaten to a header by a 5'8" player not known for heading. Pulled out of a challenge like he was impersonating Nasri vs the scum last year. the back 4 looked lost all day.

Really does show how much we miss Vinny.

Theengelbert said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Question for all the Garcia slaters..What the fuck has Navas done?

He didn't have a great game but if this happens, we have other midfielders who do the job like they did today. But if a centre back has a bad game (like Garcia does 90% of the time) it usually impacts the game more. Today if lescott would've played it would've been comfortable 2-0
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure.

EaglesFan said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Great win. A bit shaky towards the end but an away win in Europe is great under any circumstances.

Obviously Garcia didn't have a good game.

I seriously don't understand how there is anyone left to support Dzeko. Comes on for ten minutes, mis controls the ball twice and then misses from a metre out. It would be forgivable if he looked like he gave a shit.

But they're the only two real negatives.

Would YOU give a shit?

"Dzeko is my starter, blah blah" (Pellegrini).

Doesnt score two games - go to the bench.

Second season in a row....probably has had enough bulls*it, and cant blame him.

Think Pele has realised quicker than Mancini that he's crap!

Marvin said:
bigdavecox90 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Question for all the Garcia slaters..What the fuck has Navas done?

I thought the same about what people said regards Dzeko.

Navas' first touch was awful tonight and didn't have much of an impact in general.
More nonsense

Navas was a constant outlet for us.

You do realise we won away in the Champions League. Had the majority of possession and chances, yet half the comments are criticisms. We must have done something right

Of course we did 'something right' we won the game as you mentioned.

Every game will have criticisms.

Good call by Carragher on their goal. Garcia was shit, but Nastasic's anticipation and lack of desire to cover, were worse. The pair of them and Kolarov tonight were shocking, and we made dismal opposition look dangerous. Hats off to Niall Quinn for a properly robust condemnation of CSKA's racist thugs. Job done though, that's the main thing

andrewmswift said:
what'd yaya say re: the racists?

Didn't hear all of it, but did catch him saying authorities have to do something, and that clubs like this should be banned for up to a couple of seasons (paraphrased....)

He said it was upsetting/ sad/ bad (not sure exact word) and that he had told the ref about it

EaglesFan said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Great win. A bit shaky towards the end but an away win in Europe is great under any circumstances.

Obviously Garcia didn't have a good game.

I seriously don't understand how there is anyone left to support Dzeko. Comes on for ten minutes, mis controls the ball twice and then misses from a metre out. It would be forgivable if he looked like he gave a shit.

But they're the only two real negatives.

Would YOU give a shit?

"Dzeko is my starter, blah blah" (Pellegrini).

Doesnt score two games - go to the bench.

Second season in a row....probably has had enough bulls*it, and cant blame him.
No you're absolutely right. If I wasn't doing my job correctly, and my boss preferred someone who could do the job to a higher standard, and my pay packet was £120,000 a week I would absolutely give up and moan at every opportunity.

Re: CSKA v Man City Post Match Thread

Eccles Blue said:
Are the Sky commentators always that biased? Because I don't have Sky I've never really heard them before but they were disgraceful tonight!! It was so obvious that they are disappointed that we won.

Disgraceful, you are supposed to be neutral Sky or at least not as biased as that!! I had to keep pressing mute on my computer they were so bad.

Fuck em.

I just hope Quinn and Tyler are commentating when we hopefully eventually win the thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.