CSKA Moscow v City - Post match discussion

It's all about the 3 points. We will smash them at home. Silva, Kun and Alvaro had great games.

Defence very shaky - come back Vinny!

bigdavecox90 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Question for all the Garcia slaters..What the fuck has Navas done?

I thought the same about what people said regards Dzeko.

Navas' first touch was awful tonight and didn't have much of an impact in general.

Dzeko is just awful mate-to be honest I cant understand people still giving him chance after chance....

Marvin said:
Why's the defence getting criticism? Thought they did well

With a pitch like that, and at 1-2 the last 10 mins was going to be harem skarem.

Great win.

Pitch had nothing to do with the goal they scored. Garcia beaten to a header by a 5'8" player not known for heading. Pulled out of a challenge like he was impersonating Nasri vs the scum last year. the back 4 looked lost all day.

Re: CSKA v Man City Post Match Thread

Are the Sky commentators always that biased? Because I don't have Sky I've never really heard them before but they were disgraceful tonight!! It was so obvious that they are disappointed that we won.

Disgraceful, you are supposed to be neutral Sky or at least not as biased as that!! I had to keep pressing mute on my computer they were so bad.

bigdavecox90 said:

Navas' first touch was awful tonight and didn't have much of an impact in general.

Dzeko is just awful mate-to be honest I cant understand people still giving him chance after chance....

It's just his look of dis-interest every time he plays.

I can't understand it.

Fair comment, he looks like a real homer. Been poor in the away performance to date, never goes past anyone.

BTW Garcia is still shit!

EaglesFan said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Great win. A bit shaky towards the end but an away win in Europe is great under any circumstances.

Obviously Garcia didn't have a good game.

I seriously don't understand how there is anyone left to support Dzeko. Comes on for ten minutes, mis controls the ball twice and then misses from a metre out. It would be forgivable if he looked like he gave a shit.

But they're the only two real negatives.

Would YOU give a shit?

"Dzeko is my starter, blah blah" (Pellegrini).

Doesnt score two games - go to the bench.

Second season in a row....probably has had enough bulls*it, and cant blame him.

To be honest, what does he expect.? Dzeko doesn't add anything if he isn't scoring. With Negredo on the bench, 2 goalless games and Dzeko has be expecting to be dropped.

There are no really easy games away in Europe and Moscow on a freezing night with a bunch of racist thugs screaming the place down is difficult.

Pellegrini needs to be cuter away from home.Once we are in front,especially after going behind,he needs to stiffen it up more and not play so open.Navas should only be an impact sub,especially away,we need more workrate.

AntiUnited said:
Joe hart you fucking legend...Fuck off Tyler..hope you are gutted you wanker!

Second half performance was pathetic....

Dzeko...Seriously can go and fuck off our of our club. He is everything I hate about modern footballers.Zero passion,zero fire in his belly.

Pathetic.

Hahaha yeah course I am.Just say what I see.He is fucking tripe.I'd rather have a yth team player in. Everything about his game,touch,finishing,effort-totally shite.
That challenge on the edge of our box at the end summed him up-It was a "Fuck it I cant be arsed challenge"

And that last part IS truly pathethic about a striker who scores shitloads in ANY competion and any team he's been in throughout his career.

You can dislike him, but at least can do in a more objective manner - otherwise it just comes off ignorant.

bigdavecox90 said:

More nonsense

Navas was a constant outlet for us.

You do realise we won away in the Champions League. Had the majority of possession and chances, yet half the comments are criticisms. We must have done something right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.