CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
goatfood said:
Krieng_Thai OSC said:
I ordered 3 tickets to be delivered to Abu Dhabi but due to 1 week public holiday in UAE post office close I just receive 2 tickets this morning. Any idea if there is ticket on sale on the match day at Khimki
Contact city. They have a supporters liaison officer in Moscow from tomorrow she should be able to sort a replacement ticket

thank for the advice
I just sent mail to supporterservices as your advice and I also printed order confirmation for in case I get no reply from City I still can contact to CSKA in Moscow.
I have my seat number writing in order confirmation too.

It looks as though this is their first game in Khimki since 30 August (a slender win with a 7k attendance) due to the poor state of the pitch. They have been using Torpedo's or Lokomotiv's ground for their recent 'home' league games. This pitch has got to be a big worry.

Ideal result would be all 3 points and injury free, but these pitch reports concern me as well.why this wasn't taking care of is beyond me. Russia should lose a European spot for this.

Keeping an eye on the Chelsea game, my ideal team would be;

Hart

Zabaleta
Demichelis
Nastasic
Kolarov

Navas
Toure
Fernandinho
Milner

Jovetic
Dzeko

Very tricky match. CSKA started poorly against Plezen, but they got their act together and looked very impressive. The 3-2 scoreline flattered Plezen (late CSKA og) so for me, a draw wouldn't be the end of the world (especially if we then turn them over at the Etihad).

Two home wins (CSKA and Plezen) would then mean we were sure to qualify, whatever the result in Munich (and assuming Bayern take 6 points from Plezen).

@BluePhil8 said:

Hart

Zabaleta
Demichelis
Nastasic
Kolarov

Navas
Toure
Fernandinho
Milner

Jovetic
Dzeko
If you are thinking about staying in the champions league,you dont play that team,this is a must not LOSE game

Chappie said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Hart

Zabaleta
Demichelis
Nastasic
Kolarov

Navas
Toure
Fernandinho
Milner

Jovetic
Dzeko
If you are thinking about staying in the champions league,you dont play that team,this is a must not LOSE game

Why? Navas and Milner are fresh, and good enough to play in our first team. Yaya, Fernandinho, Hart, Nastasic, Zabaleta and Kolarov are also first team players. I don't think he will play this team by the way. I would expect Aguero and maybe Silva to play, but this is the team i would pick.

@BluePhil8 said:
Chappie said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Hart

Zabaleta
Demichelis
Nastasic
Kolarov

Navas
Toure
Fernandinho
Milner

Jovetic
Dzeko

Why? Navas and Milner are fresh, and good enough to play in our first team. Yaya, Fernandinho, Hart, Nastasic, Zabaleta and Kolarov are also first team players. I don't think he will play this team by the way. I would expect Aguero and maybe Silva to play, but this is the team i would pick.

I expect one of Silva or Nasri will play.

Is Demichelis fully fit yet? I cant see him being thrown in to this match, or Chelsea. I'm expecting him to make his debut at Newcastle.

I don't know how physical CSKA are up front which should determine whether Garcia or Lescott plays alongside Nastasic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.