CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonoverUS said:
@MOgdenTelegraph: CSKA Moscow have sprayed the pitch green at the Khimki Arena ahead of tonight's game, just to add to the element of farce...

Yes, they sprayed it. What a joke!!!

It's farcical:

BXQ8t73CMAAspzd.jpg:large

Ric said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
@MOgdenTelegraph: CSKA Moscow have sprayed the pitch green at the Khimki Arena ahead of tonight's game, just to add to the element of farce...

It's farcical:

And we wonder why Mario had a reaction to a pitch that time. How do we even know that spray is safe

bobmcfc said:
Ric said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:

It's farcical:

And we wonder why Mario had a reaction to a pitch that time. How do we even know that spray is safe

Your right bob, going off that pic i can't see a driver, maybe that's him pinned to the wall behind with a remote

I don't know what the fuss is about

We sprayed Maine Road after a Simple Minds concert in August 1990 didn't we? City 1 (Heath) Everton 0. A minutes silence was held for Joe Mercer from memory.

Feckin man up everybody....If you lose an eye, or see a limb corrode before you with the remaining eye, put up with it!

@BluePhil8 said:
This match is ready made for Jovetic if he is fit. From the sound of it, we won't be able to play a slick passing game. Jovetic is capable of producing a mad spark out of no where. Against England, he kept picking it up, turning his man and shooting from range. We might need that tonight.

I would start with him and Dzeko and introduce Aguero and The Beast if needed. Keep them fresh for Chelsea...

BlueMoonoverUS said:
@BluePhil8 said:
This match is ready made for Jovetic if he is fit. From the sound of it, we won't be able to play a slick passing game. Jovetic is capable of producing a mad spark out of no where. Against England, he kept picking it up, turning his man and shooting from range. We might need that tonight.

I would start with him and Dzeko and introduce Aguero and The Beast if needed. Keep them fresh for Chelsea...
If the pitch is as dodgy as it sounds i'm not sure i'd risk Jovetic, i know he's supposedly fit now, but he can't be in peak match condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.