CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying we NEED to win both games with cska are wrong. I was thinking about it and if we draw tonight and beat them at home then that should be enough. Even if we then lost to plzen and bayern, cska would have to get 4 points from their last 2 games away at plzen and home to bayern to overtake us, meaning we could realistically qualify with just 7 points.

Quagmire blue said:
People saying we NEED to win both games with cska are wrong. I was thinking about it and if we draw tonight and beat them at home then that should be enough. Even if we then lost to plzen and bayern, cska would have to get 4 points from their last 2 games away at plzen and home to bayern to overtake us, meaning we could realistically qualify with just 7 points.

Draw tonight and 2 wins secures qualification with a game to spare.

A Win tonight and at home in 2 weeks secures qualification with 2 games to spare.

Even with the woeful pitch, most signs point to a City victory. And that worries me, because we've seen that scenario too many times and what usually happens next...

CSKA form guide: WWWLLDLWLL

I can't believe they have sprayed the pitch with green paint. What the actual fuck?? It's a joke. Do a slide tackle and you come out looking like Hulk (sorry for being racist, Porto)

@MOgdenTelegraph: CSKA Moscow have sprayed the pitch green at the Khimki Arena ahead of tonight's game, just to add to the element of farce...

Yes, they sprayed it. What a joke!!!

BlueMoonoverUS said:
@MOgdenTelegraph: CSKA Moscow have sprayed the pitch green at the Khimki Arena ahead of tonight's game, just to add to the element of farce...

Yes, they sprayed it. What a joke!!!

Surely WAFFA can´t countenance such practices? Oh wait........

It is sunny day in Moscow today no way match called off.
I will go to grond 2 hours early to collect replacement ticket from SLO.
I afraid bloody england phycially game to win the ball and win the game is not from our side.
CSKA knows the pitch condition and know we have expensive players and Chelski leaque game to care for.
I dont't mind one point without injury.

This match is ready made for Jovetic if he is fit. From the sound of it, we won't be able to play a slick passing game. Jovetic is capable of producing a mad spark out of no where. Against England, he kept picking it up, turning his man and shooting from range. We might need that tonight.

Tricky_Trev said:
I can't believe they have sprayed the pitch with green paint. What the actual fuck?? It's a joke. Do a slide tackle and you come out looking like Hulk (sorry for being racist, Porto)

It's alright he beat them on Friday playing for Zenit, he wont mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.