CSKA Post Match Thread

heslops barnet said:
mad zab said:
bitsmith said:
This is not manager's fault. Same shit happening with both Mancini and Pellegrini, it's obvious that this group of players have some giant blockade when it comes to performances in Europe.

Of course it is

He was the one who took our best player off (Silva) and left a passenger on (Toure)

Just another manager who is afraid of making big decisions

Best player Silva. You watch the same match as me? Continuously gave the ball away

Leave it out Silva is the best player ever according 2 the majority on here laughable, now I know Toure was shit but Silva was only slightly better and again according 2 some he was are best player

kippaxblue76 said:
Fucking naïve beyond belief from our manager, shut it down at 0-2 and play on the break, way to open, clean sheet at all costs but he just plays the same way every game. He needs to adapt to situations quickly but is found wanting badly again in this completion. Not many of us can stand Mourhino but there is no way one his teams would have let that slip.
Because he has been told to do that by Txiki and Soriano. If you have listened what those spaniards have said in the interviews in the past. They don't want manager to be defensive.

Pigeonho said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
mad zab said:
I agree with you regarding Toure Tolmie

However, you are letting off Pellegrini......he continues to play 442 in a competition that we have done nothing in and then wonder why we keep failing

It isn't the Premier League with technically inferior players. Most teams have players who can play and if you give them an inch they will take advantage.

It may be harsh, but I believe we should be asking serious questions of the manager's ability to get it right in Europe.

get klopp in for me
Really..!
You want pellegrini out?
And I get called a fucking rag!!

pellegrini is naive in europe..navas on..silva off...
never called you a rag at all.
im sick of his stubbornness mate..4-5-1...2 up for fuck sake.
terrible terrible tactics

As radiohead once sang

"You do it to yourself you do, and that what realy hurts"

Threw it away but we can still sneak through but have to rely on munich, perplexed as why we do this every year when we are better than this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73Q7QHPcsv0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73Q7QHPcsv0</a>

Nothing more to say.

JULES said:
once again FUCKED by a ref in the CL. is there a pattern emerging here? have any team we have played in the CL been fucked by the ref????
We fucked ourselves tonight, if Toure does his job instead of trying a fancy flick 30 yards from his own goal the ref has no decision to make.

MeatHunterrr said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Fucking naïve beyond belief from our manager, shut it down at 0-2 and play on the break, way to open, clean sheet at all costs but he just plays the same way every game. He needs to adapt to situations quickly but is found wanting badly again in this completion. Not many of us can stand Mourhino but there is no way one his teams would have let that slip.
Because he has been told to do that by Txiki and Soriano. If you have listened what those spaniards have said in the interviews in the past. They don't want manager to be defensive.
well we will NEVER EVER progress in europe with these tactics...two up..shut ip shop..five across the.middle...fucki g hell im mad

Correct me if I'm wrong but couldn't 2 wins a draw against Bayern put us thru. If Roma losses to Bayern (twice), losses to us and beats Moscow

nellyonthewing said:
The cookie monster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We fucked ourselves, pathetic to blame officiating.

A bit like the sun coming up each day, referees make shit decisions.

If only our talent matched our arrogance and naivety.

Time to face facts, this set of players don't have the urgency required to play at this level.

And just like the bollocks performance against Blackburn in the FA Cup, which ensured another game we could have done without, we're now looking at an extended campaign in the Europa League.

Pellegrini has shown far too much loyalty to certain players, who have repaid him and the club by mugging him off.

The elephant in the room remains the liability which is Toure.

He's offering nowt and much more of this and we will have to pay him off to join another club.

Exactly

Exactly x2 .Stop whingeing Blues its nearly as sickening as that second half.

I don't think there's too much disagreement to be fair. Most accept we were the architects of our own downfall with the second half performance but we were still fucked over again by a chumps league referee.

Pigeonho said:
get klopp in for me
Really..!
You want pellegrini out?
And I get called a fucking rag!!

pellegrini is naive in europe..navas on..silva off...
never called you a rag at all.
im sick of his stubbornness mate..4-5-1...2 up for fuck sake.
terrible terrible tactics
Calling for a replacement now is appalling.
And I know you don't label me a rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.