CSKA Post Match Thread

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Still, Samir will be back soon and we have missed him in Europe.

Won't help people calling him games though.

Nasri doesn't give the ball away like each one of those suckers that played tonight did.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Anybody want to challenge my belief from a few weeks ago that Pellegrini has taken us as far as he can?

No. I agree.

A few weeks ago...?

I told everyone last season that he wasn't good enough, and was shouted down because he was the 'messiah' to 95% of the sycophants posting on here.

Pellegrini will definitely be gone before next season.

He is a failure in Europe. Not good enough for City. Mansour knows it. Ferrano and Beerstain know it. Even Pellegrini knows it. He should do us all a favour and fuck off now.

Awful officiating. You just can't get away from it. It effected the result whether we like it or not.

As to the tactics, I think if you watched the first half then you know the level they can play at. You can't legislate for every one of our attacking four/five players being very very poor collectively and individually in the second half.

I said before the game it was a must win. We haven't. What that says about Pellegrini, it's difficult to say. I think it's almost impossible that he'll be sacked next summer but he'll be acutely aware of how important the CL is and this is his second shot at it and we haven't looked any better.

We need to dust ourselves down because we go to West Ham this weekend and in the weekly narrative that's just become a big game.

Pigeonho said:
dobobobo said:
Pigeonho said:
About what?

Stuff that aint on topic.
You need to open your eyes. It is on topic. I created a thread in astonishment at posters calling for pellegrini's head. Thst thread was in the process of being merged, unknown to us at the time, and ended up looking like Man City X had created it, with my original post deleted, so no one knew what the fuck was going on. Then I saw my OP here, hence the 'ahhhh Thats what happened to my thread'. So you see, it is on topic.

I'm aware of all that. Mod(s) did a good job of mopping it up, why did you bring it up again?

I won't be responding no more.

bitsmith said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Still, Samir will be back soon and we have missed him in Europe.

Won't help people calling him games though.

Nasri doesn't give the ball away like each one of those suckers that played tonight did.
This ^^^^

Shameful second half from the players tonight, shameful, nothing to do with the managers tactics, a number of players arrogantly thought the game was over.

When players can't pass a football 10 yards to a team mate, they are the ones to blame. The rot set in upfront, I said to my other half that the front two needed to up their game about 5 minutes into the second half, they didn't, one got taken off the other vanished. No idea what the point of Navas coming on was, but he provided little or nothing, and no cover to his fullback, and Milner who had been excellent for 45 minutes vanished as well. Fernando and Fernandhino have a lot of improving to do if they are to play together regularly, and Yaya was weak, when we needed strength. Vinny was poor in the second half, having been great in the first. Not a single player should be paid for that second half performance, it was arrogant, poor, and lacking in kind of creativity, guile, skill, or effort.

Not good enough for any level, never mind this one.

Lavinda Past said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Anybody want to challenge my belief from a few weeks ago that Pellegrini has taken us as far as he can?

No. I agree.

A few weeks ago...?

I told everyone last season that he wasn't good enough, and was shouted down because he was the 'messiah' to 95% of the sycophants posting on here.

Pellegrini will definitely be gone before next season.

He is a failure in Europe. Not good enough for City. Mansour knows it. Ferrano and Beerstain know it. Even Pellegrini knows it. He should do us all a favour and fuck off now.

^^^^^^Like a man on Market Street shouting at the top of his voice, people pass by not giving a fuck.

foetus said:
Shit competition anyway. The spurs game on the weekend was 10 times more entertaining than all our champions league games combined.

I think most fans would agree. Problem is the owners won't agree. They need high profile on the world stage not just in England.

If current personal can't manage it then they will bring in others who will until they find the answer whether fans like it or not.

without the penalty its a 2-1 win, and Dzekos penalty was much clearer 1st half and should of been a red card too,Fernandos tackle was fair never a yellow that set the tone for most of the refs performance 2nd half, as for Pel his subs were wrong for me , Dzeko was on his game and looked fit ,Milner did look tired and no wonder, they were on top for 5 minutes before the first goal time enough to get Fernandinho on
Agree with the inability to shut up shop comments

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.