CSKA Post Match Thread

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
moomba said:
I think he needs to develop a bit more pragmatism at times.
Absolutely. The essential outcome tonight was to get 3 points. Nothing more, nothing less, even it that meant winning a bit ugly. I was a bit surprised that he didn't change things at half time, with us being 2-0 up. Take off Dzeko or Aguero, bring on Clichy and push Kolarov into midfield then get Milner to sit in front of Zabaleta. Take Toure off and bring Fernandinho on, pushing Silva up behind the striker. Then we've got two banks of 4 who can all defend, but with options (in Milner, Kolarov and 'Dinho) to go forward if we get a good chance.

But we did exactly what we laughed at Liverpool for doing at Palace last season and chased the game when we really needed to control it and hang onto what we had. I'm absolutely furious with Pellegrini and I hope Txiki kicks his arse all the way back home for that.

This
Yeah. That's 100% spot on.

carlosthejackal said:
mad zab said:
Don Karleone said:
All our own fault then eh?

Decent ref and that was a win!

Denied a stonewall penalty and don'teven get me started on the penalty they were given!!!!

Champions league can fuck off!

Stop making excuses!!

FFS we had the game in the bag and the manager should have been tactically aware enough to shut the game down

You could see there goal coming a good ten minutes before it arrived

Then when they do score he takes off Dzeko for Navas....then Silva for Fernandihno

Personally he should have taken first Aguerro of and then Toure...who by that time was just letting players run by him
Correct, the only people to blame is the players and manager

Never! sorry but in a sarcastic mood & I'm blaming the Weather!!

Chippy_boy said:
Pigeonho said:
Chippy_boy said:
Fucking same old fucking same fucking old.

Garbage performance, some players worse than garbage, predictable result.

Same as fucking usual. I don't know why I am even surprised.

We need to completely give up on the CL until we have a new squad.
What asolute tantrum bollocks.

Which particular line out of the four would you like to debate?

I'll take the first line.

We beat CSKA away last season on the way to 15 points, so hardly same old, same old.

Nightmare Walking said:
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
oasis-city-greek-fan said:
Pelle doesn t look at opponents weakness not before not even during the game...He lives in his own world!!! This is NOT a CL winning behaviour

RAG? sniff sniff

I don't think so. I think the lad makes a valid point.

Thank you...
He didnt even look at our weakness tonight ...it was so simple..60 minute Fernadinho for Silva....75 minute Jovetic for Aguro...80+ Clichy for Kolarov

Chippy_boy said:
Pigeonho said:
Chippy_boy said:
Fucking same old fucking same fucking old.

Garbage performance, some players worse than garbage, predictable result.

Same as fucking usual. I don't know why I am even surprised.

We need to completely give up on the CL until we have a new squad.
What asolute tantrum bollocks.

Which particular line out of the four would you like to debate?
The last one.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
GeekinGav said:
havent seen the game yet ..... but something tells me that Vinnie wasn't happy with Mangala for some reason ....

_78435622_cityplayersprotest.jpg

He's telling him not to buy the pizzas from Pizza Hut!

i thought he was just saying "look ... i dont need gloves and long sleeves and i can still not give away daft tackles" ... or something to that effect. was it Mangala that conceded the pen?

Aside from Pellers woeful managerial performance in the 2nd half, some of our players only do just enough. They don't leave everything out on the pitch. For City to be successful in Europe this has to change.

I don't think it would have made any difference how many defenders we had on

Our game fell to pieces. It's not organisation but mental focus and belief

7-1 now to Bayern! Is that good or bad? Bit frustrating thinking what might have been, but I'm more confident we can qualify now than I was at Kick Off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.