CSKA Post Match Thread

I was so fuming mad last night and like others probably said some things I shouldn't have.

But honestly all this blaming the ref is just rubbish. We started the game with the single objective of coming away with a win, no matter how, no matter what happens, only a win. And we failed. It's really as simple as that.

Ask yourself, would Chelsea have come away with a win? You know they would. So blaming the ref is a lame excuse. Really lame.

The thing that makes this slip up so acutely painful is that it's exactly the same shit they we keep churning out. Real Madrid away, Bayern away this season, Sporting away, Napoli away etc etc etc. We've seen it all so many times before and nothing seems to change.

Chippy_boy said:
I was so fuming mad last night and like others probably said some things I shouldn't have.

But honestly all this blaming the ref is just rubbish. We started the game with the single objective of coming away with a win, no matter how, no matter what happens, only a win. And we failed. It's really as simple as that.

Ask yourself, would Chelsea have come away with a win? You know they would. So blaming the ref is a lame excuse. Really lame.

The thing that makes this slip up so acutely painful is that it's exactly the same shit they we keep churning out. Real Madrid away, Bayern away this season, Sporting away, Napoli away etc etc etc. We've seen it all so many times before and nothing seems to change.

A win, no matter how, only a win and we would have got it if not for the corrupt ref.

You can not account for a corrupt ref!

blueinsa said:
Chippy_boy said:

A win, no matter how, only a win and we would have got it if not for the corrupt ref.

We'd of won if Yaya hadnt done a stupid flick on the edge of the box, we'd of won if Milner had scored into an almost empty net. To blame the ref just deflects from the real problem last night, and that was the manager and the players, not the ref. Even if the ref hadnt given that penalty, all that does is cover the cracks of how we perform in Europe. Simple facts are that we arent good enough in Europe.

George Hannah said:
Bazzmand Show said:
I still cannot see why Pllegrini doesn't just go with all 3 of Fernandinho, Fernando and Toure in Europe.... Its fucking staggering.
we were leading last night until we changed to that line up
he did it too late , as soon as CSKA put two upfront he should of changed it then so we could control the midfield , by the time he changed it was too late , momentum had swung and they were back in the game.

there is no excuse for what went on in the second half , I cant think of one player who shone in the second half , we took our foot off the pedal and paid the price , the second half was fucking amateur by the players , coaches and manager, fucking criminal

willipp said:
blueinsa said:
Chippy_boy said:

We'd of won if Yaya hadnt done a stupid flick on the edge of the box, we'd of won if Milner had scored into an almost empty net. To blame the ref just deflects from the real problem last night, and that was the manager and the players, not the ref. Even if the ref hadnt given that penalty, all that does is cover the cracks of how we perform in Europe. Simple facts are that we arent good enough in Europe.

We wouldn't be mentioning yayas flick if the ref hadn't of given the worst decision I think I've ever seen and we wouldn't be taking about Milners miss had he given an absolute stonewall penalty and reduced them to 10 fucking men.

blueinsa said:
Chippy_boy said:

GIve your head a wobble. There's zero evidence he's corrupt any more than every other ref we have to put up with week in week out. If he had wanted to make sure CSKA won, he could have given offside for our 2nd goal, sent Fernando off for the foul that their cheating player was so obviously ham-acting to get a red for.

The fact is we stuffed up, end of. Time to stop moaning about others and take some responsibility. Silva was dreadful for most of the match, Dzeko likewise, Zabba uncharacteristically sloppy, Aguero missing for 45 minutes, Yaya shocking, Milner back to his usual hard working but low on quality, Kompany sloppy, Kolarov useless (1 cross was it all game, hit the man 5 yards in front of him 99 times), Fernando sloppy, Fernandino uninspiring, Navas ineffectual. Just another all round dismal European performance.

blueinsa said:
willipp said:
blueinsa said:

We wouldn't be mentioning yayas flick if the ref hadn't of given the worst decision I think I've ever seen and we wouldn't be taking about Milners miss had he given an absolute stonewall penalty and reduced them to 10 fucking men.

Quite possibly, but all that does is mask the problem. Were shit in Europe. Whether its our formation, our attitude or something else, we dont play well. Maybe Maicon should of been sent off against Roma, still doesnt hide the fact Roma ripped us to shreds. Second half yesterday we were dire against a very very poor side. Last season was the same there but we got away with it.

Chippy_boy said:
The fact is we stuffed up, end of. Time to stop moaning about others and take some responsibility. Silva was dreadful for most of the match, Dzeko likewise, Zabba uncharacteristically sloppy, Aguero missing for 45 minutes, Yaya shocking, Milner back to his usual hard working but low on quality, Kompany sloppy, Kolarov useless (1 cross was it all game, hit the man 5 yards in front of him 99 times), Fernando sloppy, Fernandino uninspiring, Navas ineffectual. Just another all round dismal European performance.
a fair description but the ref clinched it for them, no matter how wobbly our heads

This match brought together in one 90 minutes every disparate element of our unhappy experience in the champions' league. A club that would be the second strongest team in most other groups is the "whipping boy" of ours, and in a game to be played behind closed doors are cheered on by the best part of a thousand, beer swilling fans! The referee "misses" a clear penalty for City just before the break, but then awards Moscow a match saving non-penalty 5 minutes from the end.

But, in truth, City deserve no sympathy. We always do enough to save our opponents' skin. As in the league against Villa and Spurs we started off in relaxed manner, carelessly giving the ball away and politely stood aside to see if Moscow had got their shooting boots on. We tightened up, dominated the first half and went in two up.

What on earth did we do then! I believed, as most did, that Fernando and Fernandinho were at the club exactly to provide defensive solidarity in big, and especially, European matches, so that we weren't overrun in midfield, but in the first half, with only Fernando in the team we had few problems. On comes Fernandinho and we're a mess. Not that it was just Ferna's fault. Nor was it just Ya Ya's fault. It was the lot of them. We got into position, less rather than more, in two wonky lines, rather than banks, of four, but stood looking at the other lot. There was NEVER any pressure on the ball from anyone. We were statuesque. And we threw the game away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.