CSKA Post Match Thread

Chippy_boy said:
Watching the match highlights I had another look at the penalty, and you know what on re-watching it a few times, I can see why it was given. Yes it was soft and yes Doumbia is a cheating twat. But Kolarov definitely clips him. I don't think it should have been given, but I've seen worse decisions if I am honest.

r9mzra.jpg

Has nothing to do with him being clipped IMO. The issue is that Doumbia saw Aleks and positioned himself to invite contact and then flailed away like he was Neymar.
I guess the timing and the consequence of the decision makes it seem worse than it is (I agree, I have seen worse). But, it was a pretty horrid call all the same.

Chippy_boy said:
Watching the match highlights I had another look at the penalty, and you know what on re-watching it a few times, I can see why it was given. Yes it was soft and yes Doumbia is a cheating twat. But Kolarov definitely clips him. I don't think it should have been given, but I've seen worse decisions if I am honest.

r9mzra.jpg

Mark Ogden, Ian Ladyman, etc would be proud of that post. Well in lad!

Last night was typical City - fine play first half -awful second .
This is not a new phenomenon with City and that is why I still feel they'll go and do it the hard way as they invariably do!
Not much mention of denied pen on Dzecko but for me that was a certain pen and game closer too as the guy should have got a red!

Ah well we have to take the medicine , roll up the sleeves and grind out a win on Saturday - put a good few young'uns in against Newcastle and then really prepare for rags and then Cska ON THE 5TH.
Come on City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kokochu said:
Hello from Moscow, guys.
Yesterday was a good game. Yesterday u could loose and u could win. So was our team. Our penalty was controversial. Your second goal was obviously from off-side position. Draw was fair. I am glad that there aren`t too much whiners here, crying to replay the game (or second half). I respect MC (exception for Yaya) and especially Pellegrinni.
CSKA is strong team, but every year having problems in autamn. Philosophy of todays CSKA is short bench. CSKA unlike Zenith (or MC) doesn`t spend big money. This summer club took two players for free. When there was game against Bayern, lot of fans stood on the stadiums outside and supported their team so loud that their songs players could listen. Dont know how it was yesterday, but sure we have the pride.
Its good that our group is so strong. I guess u shoudnt`t be surprised to lose to any of teams here. 6 teams in Russian league can easily play in PL. What is bad that because of group of drunk bastards we play at home without better support. And club lost lots of money (we think 6-8 mln dollars, price for another good player).
In Manchester it would be hard, but we want to win. So be careful ) Our midfielders not worse than yours, goalkeeper is better, central defenders play together for many years, Musa is very speedy (u saw it) and Doumbia`s technique is perfect (not his dramatic talent). Don`t underestimate us or do. As u like it. We`ll be dangerous cause we want to win. CSKA, forward!

Ok. Say hi to Van Gaal for me.

Mister Appointment said:
Chippy_boy said:

r9mzra.jpg

He has been banging the drum all morning and fair play to him for spending so much time in trying to find a still that he thinks backs up his arguments.

I fucking give up sometimes on here.

So much disrespect for our players, manager, senior managers and owner at times it beggars belief.

blueinsa said:
Mister Appointment said:
Chippy_boy said:

r9mzra.jpg

He has been banging the drum all morning and fair play to him for spending so much time in trying to find a still that he thinks backs up his arguments.

So much disrespect for our players, manager, senior managers and owner at times it beggars belief.

Didn't we have this exact same argument a few years back and your view was that a forum is all about opinions and people are free to post their negative ones if that's how they feel, etc?

I'm not having a pop (though I see it reads that way), I'm just pointing out that frustration boils over in all of us and people like to release it in a single direction most of the time.

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:
Mister Appointment said:

Didn't we have this exact same argument a few years back and your view was that a forum is all about opinions and people are free to post their negative ones if that's how they feel, etc?

I'm not having a pop (though I see it reads that way), I'm just pointing out that frustration boils over in all of us and people like to release it in a single direction most of the time.

Absolutely he is entitled to an opinion and my comments on disrespect were not aimed at him, rather at some other posts I've read today so apologies to him for that.

We all agree it was a dog shit performance. If anyone seriously thinks that was a penalty though and you can see why it was given then I definitely don't and won't agree lol.

blueinsa said:
Mister Appointment said:
Chippy_boy said:

r9mzra.jpg

At least I add a bit of reasoned perspective instead of the poor lickle persecuted City rubbish some keep spouting.

The fact is we fucked up last night, end of. All this looking for excuses is completely lame. We fucked up and we move on.

EDIT: Just seen your apology so fair enough.

And by the way, I said I did NOT think it was a penalty, but I could see why it was given and that in the great scheme of penalty travesties, it is not worse than many. And I didn't spend ages, I just played the bleeding clip and posted it FFS.

Chippy_boy said:
blueinsa said:
Mister Appointment said:

Honestly I wish you fucking would. At least I add a bit of reasoned perspective instead of the poor lickle persecuted City rubbish you keep spouting.

The fact is we fucked up last night, end of. All this looking for excuses is completely lame. We fucked up and we move on.

EDIT: Just seen your apology so fair enough.

And by the way, I said I did NOT think it was a penalty, but I could see why it was given and that in the great scheme of penalty travesties, it is not worse than many. And I didn't spend ages, I just played the bleeding clip and posted it FFS.

We will agree to disagree. Given the tone of your reply though it seems my apology was wasted.

blueinsa said:
kokochu said:
blueinsa said:
Fuck me they are getting desperate.

Which part of Moscow did he post that from? Let me guess.......Stretfordaa?

Silly rag c**t!
I` ve never been to Britain, Manchester and all the more so Stretford. Hope to visit somedays. But dont want to meet you. Scary.

Very good.

Don't worry, most rags have never been either!

...if we don't beat them on the 5th there'll be fireworks...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.