CSKA Post Match Thread

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
Toure and Aguero joking and laughing just before kick off was not a good sign..

1st goal so suspicious one watch it again.So space to run before the foul not to mention Yayas reaction

After equaliser CSKA was so great .Their coach had read the game and blocked us .He blocked our right wing with 3 players .Meanwhile their right back was doing good against Milner. All this lead us doing poor parallel passes.They were more fresh,They done good on duels,Their counter attacks made our defence nervous.1-2 was a matter of time.

Bad streaming didnt let me watch the 2nd half properly. But i realize that we were so desperate tha we were diving a lot . we were so slow that the times we made to pass them they managed to get us. Μalakas(=wanker) ref mistake just killed us. Refs mistakes on previous matches costed us more.

We behaved like arrogant rich girl in CL for another time.
Malakas should have booked number 3 ( Wernblom? 2nd yellow) but booked no 4 instead . So big mistake there . It will be his last game as a ref in CL IMO . That doesn't take anything away from cska performance and our lethargy .

de niro said:
we lost this game when we played silva in the league cup.
Like Silva hasn't lost with City in Europe.

Half the reason we lost this game was because yet again like we have done so many times in Europe we concede a soft early goal in Europe

It's tough at the moment there's no doubt about that. We are just hoping for a spark from somewhere and to be honest I thought the Derby win might have been the kick start we needed.

Well we must dust ourselves down, and get three points on Saturday tea time. Come on City sort yourselves out for pity's sake!!

AlloBoi said:
Yes we were shit. But every game could of been so much different.
Bayern Away- Penalty on Silva at 0-0
Roma Home- Maicon being sent of and another penalty
CSKA Away- Penalty on Dzeko to make it 3-0
CSKA Home- No needs needed

We've not helped ourselves in the last three of those games but we have also been dry bummed in them all by officials must as we have every year.

I'd finished with the CL after being ripped off in Barca both financially and on the pitch which was just another in the long list

I went tonight as I'd got a free ticket but have no intention of joining the scheme next season.

As for tonight too many poor players, Clichy was shit and started doing a Micah impression in jogging back, Dzeko couldn't be arsed chasing back and he'd only just come on, Kun, Milner and Komps put 100% in. No idea what our plan was but yet again it didn't work.

We've been poor all season.

A guy came on the radio on the way home and made what I thought was a valid point. It's obvious UEFA don't respect us as a club and the other clubs are aware of that as I'm sure are the officials, it may well also be that we are aware of it. The upshot is, we possibly approach the matches with the wrong attitude, teams definitely seem to be 'up for it' when they play us and they appear to benefit from some dubious refereeing decisions, all of which appears to impact negatively on us and positively on the opposition.

All them years watching the rags and scousers playing european cup and wishing the blues would MAYBE one day be part of it....now......Cant see me joining cup scheme next year!!
Loved watching Napoli missed the 1st Bayern game but the rest. Refs / city being poor.. Music stops then basically its the europa league. Shit refs shit football..

I have 4 season tickets (me and my 3 lads). SORRY but i can use my time and spend my money better else where

Too many players off form or just looking like they can't be arsed. This is making it harder for those trying like Sergio and Demichelis.

Also recent signings haven't really been good enough. We've not bought a real A lister since Sergio and it's starting to show.

Yaya just not himself this season, with him being such a key player last year it's caused a big drop in performances, we just can't rely on him right now. Fernando, early days, maybe he'll come good but he's not exactly young and so far hasn't been anywhere near good enough. Fernandinho looks like he left his footy boots and passion on the 7-1 pitch in Brazil.

Navas, quick but not good enough. He's no Reus or Bale or Sanchez. That's the level we need.

Clichy, despite his derby performance seems to have forgotten how to defend. Zabaleta nowhere near as good as last season.

Dzeko, always been a confidence player, hard for him in and out the side and his poor first touch does him no favours. He can get away with it a bit when we're firing on all cylinders, but at the moment he can look well off the pace.

So a number of players below par for different reasons and the sum is we're short on confidence. Pellers doesn't seem the type to instil passion and belief, which is what we need right now. These players bar one or two won us the double a few months ago, they can't suddenly be shit.

It's also tougher in the league because we haven't strengthened whereas Chelsea signed two players we could desperately have done with. If the FFP restrictions are gone in summer we need to sign 2 or 3 players who will significantly improve the first team.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
It's tough at the moment there's no doubt about that. We are just hoping for a spark from somewhere and to be honest I thought the Derby win might have been the kick start we needed.

Well we must dust ourselves down, and get three points on Saturday tea time. Come on City sort yourselves out for pity's sake!!

Half the forum weren't ecstatic about the derby win. I thought it was a poor poor win for us and to "hang on" at home to a 1-0 lead against 10 men utd with practically no real defenders is an absolute joke for me. It was obvious we are struggling, and tonight showed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.